Hacking HBC automatic update problem - controller not being recognised

cmellis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HBC has notified me of a new update, but once it's downloaded and taken me to the warning screen it doesn't recognise any controller input. Is this a common problem, and if so how do I fix it?

I'm using cIOS38 rev10.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ah yeah cIOSCORP...

but wait, when i used hackmii installer it worked 100% installing beta 1 and beta 2, but when i did it on a friends wii it never installed beta 2 but it did install beta 1.

and on my wii the newer HBC was installed when on my mates it wouldnt allow it to install through download OR Hackmii installer beta 1/ 2.

i dont know what the crack with that was...

besides that, it's not to do with cIOSCORP because it still lets you got past if you have it, just says your system is incompatible with it lol

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't the solution to this to use a GC controller or something? Or try fully resynching your wiimotes? I think it is a pretty common problem though so check out the bootmii forums about it if those things don't work.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
cioscorp is quite the troublemaker isn't it
tongue.gif

cmellis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is probably a stupid question, but is there any way of uninstalling Cioscorp or undoing whatever it's done?

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
cmellis said:
This is probably a stupid question, but is there any way of uninstalling Cioscorp or undoing whatever it's done?

From the topic mentioned above:

QUOTEyou will have to install a non cios'ed ios36 when a new version of bootmii comes along to install it then reinstall cios36 from the cioscorp package after installing the new bootmii or hbc or dvdx.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...