vegeta4ss

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ever since version 1.0.3 when I choose to upgrade from within homebrew channel the upgrade actually installs fine but the hackmii installer hangs on a black screen trying to reboot to the sys menu. When this happens the hbc is still there but when you launch it you get a black screen.

You have to redo the twilight hack just to get hbc working again.

Does anyone know why this has happened so much lately? Maybe I am doing something wrong? It says that it's done, the issue happens after I choose "exit" in hackmii installer.

vegeta4ss

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh wow I must suck at searching. Thanks for the link.

I just need to find a copy of hbc 1.0.1. All I have is beta8 and beta9.

1.0.1 was working good on the other wii just like this I did the other day. I would at least like to get it up to that, but I gotta give it back in 7 hours
frown.gif

can I use the ios61 installer on a 3.2U? I have no intentions on taking this one to 4.0 anytime soon.

aragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that the missing shop update (IOS61) did the trick for me as well.
Installing HBC 1.0.3 on my 3.2 system did not work berfore I upgraded the shop channel. Now the shop is working again (still with 3.2) and HBC 1.0.3 installation as well as bootmii installation worked like a charm!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.notebookcheck.net/GameMT-E6-Plus-New-retro-gaming-handheld-released-as-ASUS-ROG-Ally-...