Hacking Official Haxchi v2.5u2 - a persistent WiiU hack

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a silly question:

I have normal haxchi / booting directly to loadiine.
If the sdcard is not inserted or it get damage (unreadable) while inserted,
and haxchi is use in those conditions, what will happen?
Can that mess something up? or nothing will happen since it didn't find the sdcard?

thanks in advance!

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a silly question:

I have normal haxchi / booting directly to loadiine.
If the sdcard is not inserted or it get damage (unreadable) while inserted,
and haxchi is use in those conditions, what will happen?
Can that mess something up? or nothing will happen since it didn't find the sdcard?

thanks in advance!
Pretty much, haxchi just wont boot.

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome CBHC is out! Should I restore my system.xml to it's original state before installing CBHC? It is currently configured with my Haxchi'd title as the default title ID.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Take the steps to block updates if you don't want to find out. You can use the new update blocking DNS servers or host your own local DNS server. You can find the new DNS server's IP addresses at loadiine.ovh

In that case, I guess I'll install it when I know the Wii U is done updating for good so that way I won't be blocked off from the eshop. I'll continue to use the online method until then.

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can haxchi be installed to my rednand after unlinking sysnand? I had it installed prior to unlinking and just wondered if it would be ok for me to use as HBL in rednand and whether I could run the installer without causing any issues? (Edited: got it installed thanks :))

Last edited by kineticUk, , Reason: Found info elsewhere and got installed on unlinked rednand

panther666

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I need designers help, please! :)
Can someone help me and make an icon and background for loadiine like this style (https://uploadfiles.io/c8524) or in your style?

Haxchi on my WiiU autoboot loadiine, i want to see an icon of loadiine on my home screen, but can't make it by myself... :(

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need designers help, please! :)
Can someone help me and make an icon and background for loadiine like this style (https://uploadfiles.io/c8524) or in your style?

Haxchi on my WiiU autoboot loadiine, i want to see an icon of loadiine on my home screen, but can't make it by myself... :(
Here is mine i made the loadiine gx2 icon but the backgrounds are from another user

Attachments

• meta loadiine gx2.zip
    544.1 KB · Views: 194
Reactions: panther666

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok just a question....if I change the haxchi config file do I have to rerun the haxchi installer to effect the changes?

BTW............HAXChI=Fricking Awesome...............

starfox181

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
[Quote = "escarabajo, de la publicación: 6886613, miembro de: 40774"]? ¿Es un tutorial de Haxchi V.2.0 algún lugar [/ quote]
aquí bro

craftsk8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi guys! i have already installed Haxchi 2.2, how i can update it to 2.3u1 version? Do i need reinstall the ds game for this?

Aurshur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just upgraded to this from the web exploit, it works wonderfully. Thank-you to all involved for all of your hard work.

My next endeavour will be to set up rednand, although given the dangers involved I doubt I'll go down the cold boot route.

SupDos

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When I edit bootDrcTex.tga or bootTVTex.tga (the pictures you see when it is loading) and rerun the haxchi installer, I get an error when trying to open Haxchi on the main menu. It installs fine, but when I go to open it the Wii U tells me that the files are damaged. I've tried everything but Haxchi only works when I put the default images there. I currently use paint.net to edit and save them. Is there anything I have to do so that the Wii U recognizes the files?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I edit bootDrcTex.tga or bootTVTex.tga (the pictures you see when it is loading) and rerun the haxchi installer, I get an error when trying to open Haxchi on the main menu. It installs fine, but when I go to open it the Wii U tells me that the files are damaged. I've tried everything but Haxchi only works when I put the default images there. I currently use paint.net to edit and save them. Is there anything I have to do so that the Wii U recognizes the files?
You need to put the tga files through TgaVerify to ensure they work on the wii u

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?