Haxchi and Quick Start menu

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by balteck, Dec 27, 2016.

1. balteck
    OP

balteck Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 6, 2015
    Italy
    Hello everybody. I've installed the latest haxchi over brain training and it works very well.
    I'm comfortable with quick start menu and I use haxchi with it.

But it shows icon and text of Dr.Wakashima instead of icon and text "haxchi" replaced by the installer.
    In main menu I can see the "haxchi" icon and text, so quick start menu reads the old information about the vc title used.

How I can have the haxchi icon on quick start menu?

2. aidotato5

aidotato5 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2015
    United States
    I would try disabling Quick Start and then enable it again, might refresh the icons.
    In all honesty I do not know how that menu works, but give that a shot.

3. OriginalHamster

OriginalHamster UStealthy

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    It seems there's no way it show Haxchi/HBL logo properly, I've tried disabling/enabling it but doesn't work, I have Haxchi installed for about one month now so I don't think it's a problem with the system waiting for a refresh lol.

4. kidasquid

kidasquid GBAtemp Regular

Nov 23, 2015
    United States
    Try disabling quick start, removing the game, redownloading, setting up haxvhi, syncing the gamepad all over again, and reenabling quick launch.

I have no idea if that would work but if troubleshooting is troubleshooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. flzmx

flzmx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 12, 2016
    United States
    Try running enough games to kick the Haxchi icon out of quick start and then putting that back onto quick start.

6. balteck
    OP

balteck Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 6, 2015
    Italy
    Already did it. No way

flzmx likes this.