Hacking Having problems installing Monster Hunter Generations on 3DS (using FBI and Luma)

Berabouman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed it just fine the first time, but then when I checked my list of available games on the menu, it was nowhere to be found. I then installed it again and then I got this message :

Failed to install CIA file.
Result code : 0xC86044D2
Level : Status (25)
Summary : Out of resource (3)
Module : FS (17)
Desc : Partition full (210)

Does anyone know how to make it work?

Also, how do I delete the other installed CIAs from my menu?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I installed it just fine the first time, but then when I checked my list of available games on the menu, it was nowhere to be found. I then installed it again and then I got this message :

You can delete installed CIAs from the system settings (memory management) like for normal games installed. As for why it's not working, did you install it, it didn't work, then reinstalled without uninstalling first? Try going on FBI and importing the ticket for it in case it didn't come with the CIA...

Reactions: Quantumcat

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

your sd card is full.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can delete installed CIAs from the system settings (memory management) like for normal games installed. As for why it's not working, did you install it, it didn't work, then reinstalled without uninstalling first? Try going on FBI and importing the ticket for it in case it didn't come with the CIA...
oh and btw, this makes no sense, tickets can't "not come with the cia" also titles can also be uninstalled in fbi, since its a title manager, and you can clearly see the issue in the errorlog, which is obviously the lack of space/ a corrupt/fake sd card.

Reactions: proflayton123

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
your sd card is full.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh and btw, this makes no sense, tickets can't "not come with the cia" also titles can also be uninstalled in fbi, since its a title manager, and you can clearly see the issue in the errorlog, which is obviously the lack of space/ a corrupt/fake sd card.
I missed that "out of resource", my fault. But CIAs CAN come without the ticket sometimes if they are from CIAngel (sometimes instead of downloading 2 parts it only downloads one).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello