Hacking Having problems instaling VC games =\

ulrichzola

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so heres the deal. My wii install them normally. But get this the only ones that work are the n64. Ive installed Lost winds and thats the only Wii VC game ive installed that worked. Ive tried pokemon scramble, ffc my life as a darklord, and others and can't get them to install. Can some one explain or give me a solution please???

Posts merged

I've been using a Wad manager 1.3 from waninkoko.

ulrichzola

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also when i isntalled sin and punishment ( which I already finished playing) I installed smash bros and the icon that appears in the wii menu is the same as sin and punishment only the name it says smash bros in the wii managemente data.

ulrichzola

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also when i isntalled sin and punishment ( which I already finished playing) I installed smash bros and the icon that appears in the wii menu is the same as sin and punishment only the name it says smash bros in the wii management data.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You have downloaded probably bad (corrupted) .wad files, and for the smash bros. I guess you have an "injected" one that has been injected into the sin and punishment, nothing bad with that, try redownload'em and/or reformat your SD card and try again...!!
smile.gif

ulrichzola

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well is not that doesn't work. I install them and when i go to the menu press them and then press start it goes back to the wii menu. Is it the same? Do i have to look for another wad?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well you either don't have the Wii classic controller, or you lack of certain IOS, install a cIOS and use Waninkoko's 4.1 updater..!!
smile.gif

ulrichzola

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have cIOS 249 and tried the 4.1 updater. When it was finidshing it was gonna install system 4.1 but gave me an error =( I have a classic controller. And i don't think i need that one to play ffc my life as a darklord.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.