having 2 separate SD cards? how do i do this?

aofelix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I have on SD card on EXFAT with all my games already installed via atmosphere before the shops went down. Its working 100% except it wont launch PPSSPP. Therefore I am thinkin gof trying a separate SD Card for PPSSPP and seeing if that works but formatting ~FAT32.

how do i do this? do i have to reinstall the entire OS? I've never done this before so can't remember.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I have on SD card on EXFAT with all my games already installed via atmosphere before the shops went down. Its working 100% except it wont launch PPSSPP. Therefore I am thinkin gof trying a separate SD Card for PPSSPP and seeing if that works but formatting ~FAT32.

how do i do this? do i have to reinstall the entire OS? I've never done this before so can't remember.
Format your current one to fat32

aofelix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Format your current one to fat32

I didnt want to lose all my games mate.. everything else is working perfectly and it took me ages to install 500 gigs worth of games via NSPs. what i didnt wanna do is reformat it and PPSSPP still doesnt work so just bought a £15 128gb card instead

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didnt want to lose all my games mate.. everything else is working perfectly and it took me ages to install 500 gigs worth of games via NSPs. what i didnt wanna do is reformat it and PPSSPP still doesnt work so just bought a £15 128gb card instead
Take all the data off DUH

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean the previous guy is right, albeit a little rude. You can just copy/paste to an internal drive to backup your sd card, no fancy way to back it up, it'll all work perfectly when you copy it back

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
1. if you are not using emunand, then just extract atmosphere, hekate and patches to the new microsd, then copy the atmosphere folder from the old microsd in case some config files are needed to boot the cfw or
2. just copy over everything except the folder with the biggest file size (probably Nintendo) where all the old games were installed

Last edited by dsrules,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't use 2 SD cards, the connection between the board with the SD card slot on and the motherboard is a point of weakness and it'll break if you keep swapping cards.

aofelix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I mean the previous guy is right, albeit a little rude. You can just copy/paste to an internal drive to backup your sd card, no fancy way to back it up, it'll all work perfectly when you copy it back

thanks. it ended up being fat32 LOL so i bought an SD card for no reason.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...