Haunted House!!

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a laptop with a built-in webcam and mic, or a voice recorder? Does your camera have a video recording mode?
You could also use a laptop with Audacity or something to record and earbuds plugged into the microphone port.
Pretty much anything is better than the Sound Recorder included with Windows.
I'll leave my iphone recorder on the whole time. ( I actually do not know if we are going anymore, something came up for her ) I hope it is over soon though.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What paranormal experiences have you had before, and do you have any proof of them?
I have experienced none before. All though early in the morning around like 3am I always see shadows out of the corners of my eyes and sometimes even in the day time. ( I think it is just my imagination ) Howver, I have used a Quijia board before in my house... Maybe that triggered something. Sometimes I get very strange emf rating to in my room. So I feel like I want to say yes. However I think it is just my imagination.

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have experienced none before. All though early in the morning around like 3am I always see shadows out of the corners of my eyes and sometimes even in the day time. ( I think it is just my imagination ) Howver, I have used a Quijia board before in my house... Maybe that triggered something. Sometimes I get very strange emf rating to in my room. So I feel like I want to say yes. However I think it is just my imagination.
Have you done a test like "Step away for no, step closer for yes" with the EMF?

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
Be sure to check the PC thread later today. I am uploading a game I am making ( using school assets :P ) !
desktop_anim_1x.gif
desktop_anim_1x.gif

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Be sure to check the PC thread later today. I am uploading a game I am making ( using school assets :P ) !
I'll check it out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up