ROM Hack Has somebody managed to get Super Mario Advance 4 cia (from Wii U eShop) Working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieEddie90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What the title says, I have downloaded two cias that supossedly include ALL 38 e-reader levels straight from the Wii U VC eShop version. None of them worked correctly and I really wanna play these bonus levels. The first one (that I created) didn't worked because I believe didn't patched SRAM correctly with GBATA. The second one I downloaded from a thread on another forum and It didn't worked either; when I started playing all went fine and my save didn't got formatted, however, when I wanted to play ANY e-reader level, mario just got stuck on the upper left corner of the map and couldn't do a thing but restart the game. Anybody got a working CIA with all the 38 extra levels?

Last edited by EddieEddie90,

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You might want to edit your post before a mod do it for you, it's for your own good
As for your question, sorry, i haven't played it so someone else might have an answer

Last edited by hyprskllz,

EddieEddie90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You might want to edit your post before a mod do it for you, it's for your own good
As for your question, sorry, i haven't played it so someone else might have an answer

Pardon my ignorance but why edit it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Pardon my ignorance but why edit it?

EDIT: Also sorry for my bad english, it ain't my first language.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can try out the SMA4 hack I posted at RomHacking.
You apply it over the original ROM and that should create a ROM exactly as the one found in the Wii U VC.
You can simply use one of the GBA injection programs to put it in, or maybe that iso site already has one available for Wii U VC.

EddieEddie90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You mentioned the full name of the ISO site, that isn't allowed here, as this forum doesn't support piracy.
Thank you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can try out the SMA4 hack I posted at RomHacking.
You apply it over the original ROM and that should create a ROM exactly as the one found in the Wii U VC.
You can simply use one of the GBA injection programs to put it in, or maybe that iso site already has one available for Wii U VC.

Actually, I patched the rom with your patch and it worked like a charm on vba, however, I did the process of converting it to .cia format and then installed it I could play the original game, but not the e-reader levels because I just couldn't move mario on the map, he's stuck on the corner of the screen.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's probably the conversion to 64kB flash... it works passably with Pokemon as they have double saves, but I guess something has to go there!

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a working .cia file out there. However, on your first play on your 3DS the game will appear to be messed up. This is normal. Simply let it look messed up, but then exit the game. Go back in and it will function properly. This only happens on your first time playing the game, every time after the game will function fine (does on mine anyway, and yes that is with the Wii U version with all 38 levels).

Reactions: EddieEddie90

EddieEddie90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There is a working .cia file out there. However, on your first play on your 3DS the game will appear to be messed up. This is normal. Simply let it look messed up, but then exit the game. Go back in and it will function properly. This only happens on your first time playing the game, every time after the game will function fine (does on mine anyway, and yes that is with the Wii U version with all 38 levels).

I found the working CIA! thank you.

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I couldn't get it to work...

it always stays messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc