Hacking Has PKG Linker v2.0 been removed from Internet ?

Pseudogi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I searched everywhere but I couldn't find the version 2.0 of PKG Linker, all the download lnks are dead... Does someone have a solution ?
I want to transfer larger than 4 GB files in my 4.82 HAN PS3 and I couldn't find any other solutions.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I searched everywhere but I couldn't find the version 2.0 of PKG Linker, all the download lnks are dead... Does someone have a solution ?
I want to transfer larger than 4 GB files in my 4.82 HAN PS3 and I couldn't find any other solutions.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13gRSm1aM7Hujd27bU08R-qyLkuWlh-jj

Here's a few files I may of made reference to in a tutorial I made. I included the 4.82 update, if your on 4.82 firmware, then, you need this file if your going to upgrade or replace your harddrive................don't take anyone's word for it though, there's a tool to verify, if in fact the update is 4.82, beyond that, the ps3 will prompt you before it tries to update, so you should be good.

(ps3 hacking scene suffers from the same, belligerence, as the ps2 scene did ............... its not a place I would go to initially, but right now is the right time, you don't need to purchase a expensive device, or void your warranty or anything like that ................ buy a brand new ps3, try out "han", if you don't like it, return your ps3 for a full refund within the receipt period, from the point of purchase.)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

Pseudogi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you very much ! I have easily found good guides to install the HAN and didn't have any problem with my 7-year old PS3 until now ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw