Reactions: TurdPooCharger

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are reliable, but I gotta ask, why pay a boatload of money for a capture card when a fairly cheap N2DS can stream at stable 60FPS with HzMod?:/
I've been having trouble getting good fps with Snickerstream/KitKat and NTR CFW.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've been having trouble getting good fps with Snickerstream/KitKat and NTR CFW.
NTR-CFW is not HzMod.
They are reliable, but I gotta ask, why pay a boatload of money for a capture card when a fairly cheap N2DS can stream at stable 60FPS with HzMod?:/
Has HzMod gotten that good? Last I checked it was about on par with NTR-CFW.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
NTR-CFW is not HzMod.

Has HzMod gotten that good? Last I checked it was about on par with NTR-CFW.
HzMod has been better than NTR for streaming for a couple months now and also unlike NTR Sono made the HzMod code to actually use the processing power normally reserved for 3D but goes unused in N2DS (since it can't use 3D), so it gets even better performance for streaming, just check it out and see, depending on the game and what's displayed N2DS can actually stream 80+FPS (though you can limit it to 60/30 for consistency).

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HzMod has been better than NTR for streaming for a couple months now and also unlike NTR Sono made the HzMod code to actually use the processing power normally reserved for 3D but goes unused in N2DS (since it can't use 3D), so it gets even better performance for streaming, just check it out and see, depending on the game and what's displayed N2DS can actually stream 80+FPS (though you can limit it to 60/30 for consistency).
Oh ok then. So I would see better performance with HzMod on the N3ds? Or is that just the n2ds?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Oh ok then. So I would see better performance with HzMod on the N3ds? Or is that just the n2ds?
N3DS works fine for most games, it's just that N2DS specifically works so much better with a guaranteed 60FPS provided your wifi is good enough. If you have either for now, try out how it works for you, then decide on the capture card if it's not as good as you want it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.