Has anyone ordered from pandawill.com?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Trigger Rat, Feb 10, 2010.

Feb 10, 2010
  1. Trigger Rat
    OP

Newcomer Trigger Rat Member

United States
    I want to know if anyone has ordered from pandawill.com. There price are comparable to what DX and FP were. Also they have free shipping and if you order during chinese new years you get 10% off. Please let me know because I'm thinking about ordering form them.

2. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    A quick Google didn't bring any problems up.
    Here's a good site that reviews stores.

3. Trigger Rat
    OP

Newcomer Trigger Rat Member

United States
    Thanks Satangel

4. Dark^'^Knigh

Member Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    If they don't scam you, the panda will [​IMG] I hope you're not looking to shop there for the flashcarts on sale.....sheeesh! R4 clones, DSTT clones, iTouch - all shite.

5. unveil_2010

Newcomer unveil_2010 Newbie

United States
    Pandawill.com is the only reliable and warranted China electronic online store. Their customer service is much better than Dealextreme and lightinthebox. Their price is much cheaper than market,
    also provide 1-yr warranty for all products. So, how do you think of Pandawill.com ? To be honest, i have been surveying this store for a long time. Just believe me , they will never let you down .

6. bollocks

Member bollocks GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    I'm guessing you work for them... so why don't you sell flash carts anymore? issues with paypal?

7. unveil_2010

Newcomer unveil_2010 Newbie

United States
    It seems you are very interested in this issue, i guess it should be the official company get very angry with China factories. I have totally undertood Chinese people and Chinese factories.
    As i know, Chinese factories clone soooo many thing,such as iPhone, iPod,LV,Cucci.etc. It is their country style, you can see Global brands everywhere, even the begger. So, it not the problem of
    Dealextreme.com or Pandawill.com, it is the integration of international market and China market. It seems that parts of the world wide people are going to accepet China cheap products,
    maybe not accept , but purchase on China online shop at least , right ? In my opinion, China ecommerce company have not got ready to integrat international market currently. Maybe they have been
    trapped into this problem, and now it is impossible to stop their clone.

8. Dark^'^Knigh

Member Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Based on this Rep's comments, I don't think anyone would be rushing to shop from this site, unless they've got marbles for brains.....then again, there's always the clever R4 users [​IMG]

9. sn0wfish

Member sn0wfish GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    i dont see how that answer is related to what bollocks was asking. Google translator answer? [​IMG]

10. showmines

Newcomer showmines Newbie

United States
    how about onThesource.com ?

it is legal to buy consumer electronics?

thanks!

11. GreatZimkogway

Member GreatZimkogway Touhou Fanatic

United States
    I lol'd.