Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Pretty sure that any hope of getting the card shipped now is gone thanks to Schlupi and Devin.
A few orders of 1~3 cards would have slipped by, but orders for 10~30 (or more) would be noticed.

SCAM2.png

Still there. after 80+ free orders... >_>

afterdeath15

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any site where i can get a r4 ultra cheap that isn't a scam site just incase this one scams me out of 14 dollars, i'll have to beg my parents to trust another site and hope for the best but any recommendations just in case, please dont be afraid to post links and once again, any positive feedback on the buybuyr4.com site?

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
afterdeath15 said:
is there any site where i can get a r4 ultra cheap that isn't a scam site just incase this one scams me out of 14 dollars, i'll have to beg my parents to trust another site and hope for the best but any recommendations just in case, please dont be afraid to post links and once again, any positive feedback on the buybuyr4.com site?

Don't buy a R4 Ultra, that clone is garbage

as for buybuyr4.com, it looks like garbage too.

afterdeath15

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well its been 3 days and still no shipping updates, looks like im out $14..will keep updated and for future "possible, my moms gonna be pissed shes out 14 dollars" reference what r4/ds clone would you all recommend for ds roms and homebrew?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
afterdeath15 said:
well its been 3 days and still no shipping updates, looks like im out $14..will keep updated and for future "possible, my moms gonna be pissed shes out 14 dollars" reference what r4/ds clone would you all recommend for ds roms and homebrew?
None. Don't get a clone.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
afterdeath15 said:
Chinese flash cart shops are notoriously slow. Throwing in the towel after a wait of 3 days is laughable. Stop being impatient.

bashscrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
injected11 said:
afterdeath15 said:
Chinese flash cart shops are notoriously slow. Throwing in the towel after a wait of 3 days is laughable. Stop being impatient.

This - it took like 11 days ship to my acekard from ezbuy365
closedeyes.gif

and it says it's gonna take 8-15 days to ship cause I took the free shipping
glare.gif

unsure.gif

ORDERED: Saturday 26 March, 2011
SHIPPED: Wednesday 6 April, 2011

according to e-mail
lewl
dry.gif

afterdeath15

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well guys new update.. they just now emailed me back "after 2 days mind you" and said this "Dear *my name
happy.gif

we are very very Sorry that your package has been rejected and return by

china office custom , so the new package has been picked up again

by express today,we will tell you the new tracking number tomorrow .

Thanks and best regards!

Sinserely yours !"

anyone find it kind of fishy how they cant spell sincerely for shit and the fact that my package was rejected without them informing at all up until i emailed them?

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
afterdeath15 said:
well guys new update.. they just now emailed me back "after 2 days mind you" and said this "Dear *my name
happy.gif

we are very very Sorry that your package has been rejected and return by

china office custom , so the new package has been picked up again

by express today,we will tell you the new tracking number tomorrow .

Thanks and best regards!

Sinserely yours !"

anyone find it kind of fishy how they cant spell sincerely for shit and the fact that my package was rejected without them informing at all up until i emailed them?
When dealing with Chinese online flash cart shops? Nope. Business as usual.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
afterdeath15 said:
so basically the chances of this being a scam site and my getting ripped off is 100% then?

No.

The chances of a Chinese shop failing at spelling and being shit at shipping is 100%. Do you seriously not understand context or something...?

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
afterdeath15 said:
hmm wat about the fact that email came from a hotel room, that weird?
Last I checked, one of the joys of online customer service is that you don't need to be in a business office or cubicle to send a reply email.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2