Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

ProfiSuchti

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
In the main menu the only option with online capabilities is the Mystery Gift.
In the game itself I believe it's only the Festival Plaza. If you stay away from both you're fine.

Thank you so much. I didnt pressed anything in the main menu. So i dont got banned like you said :). Thanks.That calms me down.

Reactions: xyxa

ProfiSuchti

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah that was my actually question @lordnelson0405 .

But now where i know that there was no internet connection in my issue, its all good.

Ps. I noticed that Pokemon moon has no 3D effect....am i right ? even not in the fight scenes.Or does the 3D Effects come soon after i am done with the "tutorial" ? in Pokemon Y there was a 3D function only while fighting.

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
Yeah that was my actually question @lordnelson0405 .

But now where i know that there was no internet connection in my issue, its all good.

Ps. I noticed that Pokemon moon has no 3D effect....am i right ? even not in the fight scenes.Or does the 3D Effects come soon after i am done with the "tutorial" ? in Pokemon Y there was a 3D function only while fighting.
only in camera mode you will have 3d effect.
And a laggy one on o3ds :D

Reactions: ProfiSuchti

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
the game s camera mode lags as bad on the new 3ds as the old one same for all the lag i think since they have the same gpu the only hardware differences is better 3d more buttons and more ram people who have no lag on the new 3ds are probs running the gpu clock on luma settings higher

Last edited by hacksn5s4,
Reactions: ProfiSuchti

Veranek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still correct that they received bans after release date. It's possible I'm not stating my thoughts correctly.

The only people that are receiving bans are the ones that played before the release date in their region, legal cartridge, CIA or freeshop. Stop spreading misinformation dude.

Veranek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GUYS I GOT BANNED !

I installed pokemon Moon trough Freeshop ago 20 Hours. Ago 3min i booted my 3Ds and i started Pokemon Moon WITHOUT TURNING OFF WI-FI.After the intro (i dont loaded my save game, i swear to all the gods from poseidon to medusa) i saw my Savegame, i was close to load it. I pressed the HOME Button on my 3Ds to see if Wi-Fi is on AND IT WAS ON.

Now: How can i see that i got banned ? i am sure i got banned :(((((.How long does it takes that my Console receives the bann from nintendo ? does nintendo banns DIRECTLY (which means NOW because it was ago 3min where i started the game without turning off Wi-Fi) or soon ?

If soon: Any way to change my Consoles key or whatever to avoid the INCOMING bann ? I have only 1x Nintendo 3Ds XL :(.

ps. I live in Germany, so i am sure i got banned :((((

IF you didn't go to Festival Plaza or try Mistery Gift you'll be ok. Just turn off wifi next time.

Last edited by Veranek,

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the main menu the only option with online capabilities is the Mystery Gift.
In the game itself I believe it's only the Festival Plaza. If you stay away from both you're fine.

I tried to access mystery gift before the Munchlax even went live. I could not receive Munchlax, and I was not banned from any online services.

A lot of people have said mystery gift pings different servers so the likelihood of being banned for accessing it is low.

Reactions: Jubash

eldavo2090

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So, for shits and giggles i decided to go online today to see if i get banned...
I'm using the leaked .cia Pokemon Moon version...

By the way, i never went online before relase!

It's been 10 mins since i went online and so far I'm able to use online services.

Will report later on if something happens!

Reactions: x65943

Veranek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk i did system format on a9lh 3ds first but turned it off early accidentally from what i remember

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i somehow ended up on 11.1 instead of 11.2 but then updated after that

Are you absolutely certain that it's a different LCS? Also, were you restoring NAND or just a normal System Format?

Reactions: x65943

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, for shits and giggles i decided to go online today to see if i get banned...
I'm using the leaked .cia Pokemon Moon version...

By the way, i never went online before relase!

It's been 10 mins since i went online and so far I'm able to use online services.

Will report later on if something happens!

So far no one's reported getting banned for using v0 after launch date. Several users have confirmed it's safe to use the Lurantis cia now.

Reactions: eldavo2090

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
will you get your other 3ds banned if you trade with a banned 3ds because i want to local trade some pokemon to my legit version of the game

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will you get your other 3ds banned if you trade with a banned 3ds because i want to local trade some pokemon to my legit version of the game

There's almost no way Nintendo could know that you traded with someone with a banned system.

And even if they could; you'd have a much better standing when you called Nintendo to contest your hypothetical ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1