Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

RaveFlyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I take my unbanned 3DS and system transfer it onto my arm9lh banned 3DS will I be able to keep all my CFW abilities and get unbanned?

zakio0403

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i will try using wireshark to see what the 3ds send when i try to connect online so that we can know what check does the servers do

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
if you have 2 units from the same region you can test this,even if they are both unbanned if you dump the movable.sed from both and compare to the ones after the system transfer it can confirm or deny the possibility

I'm actually waiting on certain results.

I've swapped my LFS from one of my us unbanned to my Jp banned, and swapped back.

I'm waiting to see if they retroactively ban LFS swapping.

If I do a systrans now, what if both my US gets banned, cause it transferred with the swapped LFS,

so I'm waiting to see how *that* ends

Gourmont

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's this guide:

Just don't do it if you have the 022-2812 Error Code.

I only have the 002 so it should be fine. However, the 1 3DS method requires that "Your banned 3DS did a System Transfer before, if not, this will not work."

My banned 3DS was my main DS before I transfered all datas to a New 3DS which is not banned nor hacked. Is my old 3DS considered as "having done a system transfer" ?

RaveFlyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Monster Hunter 4U version DS and I updated it all the way as I was using it for legitimate play...if I do a system transfer will it go back to a previous version that I can roll back or am I screwed? Why don't these devices have some sort of restore to factory default option...or if they do does it matter or will the firmware be stuck at 11.0.0-33u?

Thedave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the Monster Hunter 4U version DS and I updated it all the way as I was using it for legitimate play...if I do a system transfer will it go back to a previous version that I can roll back or am I screwed? Why don't these devices have some sort of restore to factory default option...or if they do does it matter or will the firmware be stuck at 11.0.0-33u?
uhhhh,wrong thread m8?

RaveFlyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uhhhh,wrong thread m8?
So if I take my unbanned 3DS and system transfer it onto my arm9lh banned 3DS will I be able to keep all my CFW abilities and get unbanned?

No I'm asking that question because I want to know if I were to transfer my unbanned 3DS to my banned CFW one if it'll roll back and then I could have it in a state to mod that 3DS. If people don't know then that's whatever I'll find the answer but I don't want to pull the trigger and lose 2 DS instead of just having one banned.

Reactions: gamered

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo