Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Test 1:

Changed last 8byte on LFC to 00s
System Restore via Factory
Movable changed to what LFC was

Movable copies the values to NAND whatever LFC loads up. Typing invalid values on LFC resulted in a 02-0102 error again unless you provide valid LFC

azamuddinafif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Very quick question about the online unban method using only 1 3DS
The guide said "Your banned 3DS did a System Transfer before, if not, this will not work."

My console is the one that got system transfer to aka the receiver, not the sender. Will this matter at all? Does it have to be the sender for this to work or as long as a system transfer occured before it will work regardless of you being the receiver or the sender? Thanks.

Nope. My N3DSXL is the receiver from O3DSXL. And by using that method, im successfully unbanned from 0102. So yeah receiver works.

xyxa

Dokoro
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I backed up my save with jksav, deleted my lurantis version of Sun, got it from freeshop, started it and created a new save by saving in the house, but when I run jksav and select Pokemon Sun it freezes at a red screen every time.
Anyone know why?? I'm trying to import my original save.
Is your JKSM up to date? Are you running it via CIA or via HBL?

Joshkinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a friend's o3DS with me right now. If I were to use the Luma patch temporarily to bypass the 022 error, make a backup, and transfer from the o3DS to my n3DS, would that work for the transfer?

Retnuah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Fucking hell move from rxTools - Its so outdated xD
I can 100% vouch that taking the time to move is DEFINITELY worth it.

2WxpLXI.gif

I started this whole thing of 3DS hacking when RXTools was the thing to do. Pretty much didn't cared afterwards as long as I could play my vidya for free. Although I've been told to upgrade to Luma I was being pretty lazy to do it plus didn't had too many reasons to so it (I'm pretty ignorant on the whole cfw stuff). Anywho, I'll update since it seems to be the best.

idiotse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started this whole thing of 3DS hacking when RXTools was the thing to do. Pretty much didn't cared afterwards as long as I could play my vidya for free. Although I've been told to upgrade to Luma I was being pretty lazy to do it plus didn't had too many reasons to so it (I'm pretty ignorant on the whole cfw stuff). Anywho, I'll update since it seems to be the best.
It's the best

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems like Movable will only change to LFC values stored when restored. The only way it will gather new values is when you do System Transfer as it will gather new movable values from Nintendo Servers when you initiate transfer. thats the only way we can generate one.

Reactions: xyxa and fodder

Squirtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eritrea
So, I really need some help with my direct straight to luma, I want to reverse it. I tried to erase boot.3dsx and get the one from starter kit and it stills goingo to lumawhen I hit the trigger buttons, I need to decrypt9 on sysnand, and it needs to go to hbl. :/

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I personally had more than $300 worth of games on my NNID, so yes, it hurts a lot. I'm going to pirate all the games I purchased. I don't care anymore.

That's exactly why it's a stupid idea! They give no chance for the pirates to turn, instead throwing them into a piracy-is-the-only-option situation.

Reactions: alpha_noj

idiotse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I really need some help with my direct straight to luma, I want to reverse it. I tried to erase boot.3dsx and get the one from starter kit and it stills goingo to lumawhen I hit the trigger buttons, I need to decrypt9 on sysnand, and it needs to go to hbl. :/
What's your entrypoint ?

BasedFrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like Movable will only change to LFC values stored when restored. The only way it will gather new values is when you do System Transfer as it will gather new movable values from Nintendo Servers when you initiate transfer. thats the only way we can generate one.
Damn.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gonna repost this before the train of how do we do the thing that's being asked about for the past 150 pages posts rises again
EDIT:if someone willing to test and has 2 unbanned systems maybe backup the movable and the LFC of both and try to transfer, it is known that the movable goes from the transferring 3ds to the target, but since the transferring needs to be unique it likely gets a new one generated after transferring,even with the system transfer limit it would make it trivial to eventually "harvest" enough LFC
@PixelBurst is already trying this.

xyxa

Dokoro
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
JKSM is up to date and I have no idea, I just install it from FreeShop and run it from main menu
Whats what I mean by an installed CIA, thank you for the clarification. Have you tried making a new save first? If that doesn't work then I don't really have an answer for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, That is definitely exciting news. +1