Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

MightyBalloni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, THATISOSITE's Billy has uploaded legit Sun cart dump so I'm gonna replace the lurantis one with that one.
you cannot spell it out here... EDIT: i'm late okay. :D

does anyone know how 022 ONLY comes to be? i mean online works fine and from my point it doesn't matter that much. all i need to do is be able to keep sysnand updated somehow without ninty-server access. (that being said i deleted an early cia copy of moon (version .0) via fbi, then checked the tickets and found it, so i went on to install it from CDN, still downloading, let's see how it goes)

Last edited by MightyBalloni,

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Can't you start through NTR, then format?

Question: has anyone tried formatting after spoofing the device ID via https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-miiverse-custom-image-tool.415505/page-69#post-6787736

I had some success experimenting with that method before (I was able to create a new NNID using it on a 022 errored system)

we need a volunteer,
as we can see with last ban wave - 022 - almost 100% perma ( also some letters from nin in another thread)
and online one ban - temp ( probably)

ps it seems previous owner made a transfer on my 3ds, because my movable dont match LFC

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is not a good idea for nintendo to ban people from the eshop so they lose business. some pirates only got it so they could play it early, but some pirates, once they try the game, delete it and purchase it from the eshop to support the developers.

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we need a volunteer,
as we can see with last ban wave - 022 - almost 100% perma ( also some letters from nin in another thread)
and online one ban - temp ( probably)

ps it seems previous owner made a transfer on my 3ds, because my movable dont match LFC
I'd volunteer, but I'm busy constantly. School until noon, then work at 2 until close. But I'm going to try movable.sed when I get off tonight probably.

Cramot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i'll gladly volunteer for that ntr (since I suggested it before) method, but first, I need to know if a system format can somehow uninstall a9lh

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Does anybody have the link to the picture of what to copy from movable.sed? I thpught it was starting from the 08 till the 4 zeros, but it's leaving me 1 byte short

http://gbatemp.net/attachments/meme-png.69298/

Step 1: dump movable.sed and friendseed
Step 2: make a backup incase anything happens
Step 3: open both movable.sed and the friendseed in HxD
Step 4: Copy offset in image from movable.sed to friendseed and save it should overwrite everything in the friendseed and not go over any values
jADIowp.png

Step 5: inject the newly created friendseed and test
I have removed the lurantis cia from my system and wiped its ticket and replaced with the proper version from freeshop and also haven't opened the eshop incase that ban triggers a ban on the new friendseed

Reactions: kohu and escequi

escequi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I haven't attempted it yet, I was asking if anyone had tried it
I actually did this on emunand, imported blank nnidsave.db, changed systeminfo_A serial and did the NTR plugin thing, then performed a system format, no change, LFC and movable.db is still the same as sysnand, atleast the starting and ending bytes, and some ascii code i crosscheck were alike too, either way i replaced LFC with new movable.sed bytes and am getting 002-0121 instead of 002-0102

Last edited by escequi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: