Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
every time you format your 3ds a new movable seed is generated so would it be possible to find out how that works and make a genrator

BeeNess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
huh my movable.sed is empty does someone have any clue?

Attachments

• Screenshot (60).png
    Screenshot (60).png
    14.2 KB · Views: 187

LunaBeauty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
every time you format your 3ds a new movable seed is generated so would it be possible to find out how that works and make a genrator
if this is true there something about hacked 3ds's that refuse to gen new ones ? can i think someone tried this with an unbanned hacked 3ds

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia

nope - stated before by other users in this thread
with 022 error you cant format ( because console connect to nin servers)
tiny format also wont work ( for some reasons with arm9hax movable not generated)

Cramot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

wait, does it really do that? If it does, my previous method should work, shouldn't it?

Dunno if this has been tried before, but what if we:

1. Make a backup of our systems

2. Use the NTR bypass to temporarily remove the eshop ban

3. Do the official system format in the settings

4. get the new localfriendcodeseed_b and the movable.sed

5. check if it's different (I think I've read somewhere on this thread that it generates new files during the format, this would only work if it is indeed like that)

6. If they are, restore the backup from before the format, use the inject method and pray

How does that even sound?

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I find it really irresponsible that people are posting the unban method that we have without any warnings. I mean we really have no idea about the long term effects and I would hate to see more systems getting banned or current systems getting rebanned with something like a 022 ban for online play.

willprogresivo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well, 3DSiso's Billy has uploaded legit Sun cart dump so I'm gonna replace the lurantis one with that one.

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tiny format also wont work ( for some reasons with arm9hax movable not generated)
Can't you start through NTR, then format?

BeeNess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have a question. in the guide that someone in this threat posted he revers something about a new moveable.sed how do i get that?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I downloaded from freeShop yesterday and have my WiFi disabled while playing.
No, I am not banned. I can access the eShop, I can go online on any other game I want.
I will just wait til the 23rd, change the start date of the game (and the Pokemon), and then go online.

I don't even understand why everybody is so keen on getting on so early. Not like there is much going on anyway.

I regret I didn't do the same..

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Question: has anyone tried formatting after spoofing the device ID via https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-miiverse-custom-image-tool.415505/page-69#post-6787736

I had some success experimenting with that method before (I was able to create a new NNID using it on a 022 errored system)

LunaBeauty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok so we just have to find out if normal formats on unhacked give newly gens and then find away to mass move them :^)
Question: has anyone tried formatting after spoofing the device ID via https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-miiverse-custom-image-tool.415505/page-69#post-6787736

I had some success experimenting with that method before (I was able to create a new NNID using it on a 022 errored system)
did you gen a new movable on the format?

Last edited by LunaBeauty,
Reactions: Skylar-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong