Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
So if anyone can conclude, if I download SuMo on freeShop, don't play them until the 23rd (official Europe release) and then go online say 24th etc, would I be considered safe? Although on one of my consoles I went online before the even actual release date.. So would that console be at risk? :) thanks

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If removing both LFC and Movable and then restoring generates the same set of values, somewhere in the system retain those values. cant be ram since it has to be replaced by new. Nand itself wont retain when restored old nand.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Earlier we were talking about there possibly being a blacklist for the friend seeds and only legit ones, from another console or generated with the proper algorithm will be enough to bypass the ban. the new moveable.seds are generated ?somehow? during some process or another and it's confirmed those work too.

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I removed both localfriend + moveable. but maybe doing a new moveable and generating localfriend file would be better
moveable.sed should be auto generated after doing the initial setup, maybe (i'm just throwing things at this point) install something with FBI because moveable.sed manages your SD content.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If removing both LFC and Movable and then restoring generates the same set of values, somewhere in the system retain those values. cant be ram since it has to be replaced by new. Nand itself wont retain when restored old nand.
But all those files are only stored in the CTRNAND so.....

sdmblack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a different sed than my Friend Seed, but it doesn't seem to work yet. Might need to just wait longer I suppose.

lordnelson0405

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Also everyone that got unbanned did any of you do a system transfer to your 3ds?
Yes I did. As I mentioned here.
System transfer!
Could that be it?
@idEraz0r mentioned that and now that I think of it... The one thing I did but both of my friends never did was doing a system transfer to another system! I did a fieldrunners downgrade for another friend once and then reinstalled everything on my clean arm9 system.
Would explain to me why it's called movable lol

Edit: Just to clarify. I had different movable.sed and friendseed and could unban myself. My two buddies can't.

Also... Again I do have to ask. Should I edit my SecureInfo_A, too? I just edited the localfriendseed with the help of the movable.sed and am back online. But won't I get banned again for using the same SecureInfo_A?

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I did. As I mentioned here.

Also... Again I do have to ask. Should I edit my SecureInfo_A, too? I just edited the localfriendseed with the help of the movable.sed and am back online. But won't I get banned again for using the same SecureInfo_A?
We don't know, but if you want to be ultra safe change it (the last 2 numbers should do the trick)

BeeNess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
oh LocalFriendCodeSeed_ isn't 'A' anymore but 'B' !

making first connection and stuff to generate Moveable.
when first booting I didn't got my app and theme so might be totally new moveable.sed, I will see that on HxD.
it can't find moveable.sed when I want to dump it. I will search a bit I might have missed something ( actually the 3ds work fine without seem.)
If it can be confirmed that normal system format on nonA9 changes Movable and LFS,
then perhaps its something that was missing from a9 code execution
i will try that when i am home i do not have a9lh i will update you guys when i am home

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This retrieves the LocalFriendCodeSeed/64-bit consoleID from an u64 already in memory(that memory is initialized by bootrom)

ConsoleID hmmm
Isn't that what that whole NTR process is about? Changing the device id to bypass the ban (which also worked for most people) but it's only temporary and needs to be done each time on boot. How can we edit the console/device ID outside of RAM processes?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1