Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh dear god it worked, it worked!

Acraeus, I could pay you a beer right now.

I just unbanned myself from 002 using nothing but my own 3DS! This is incredible. And I suck at writing tutorials of any kind, so please don't count on me when it comes to that!
But basically

1. Inject an old NAND backup from when you were still installing a9lh (I did one before)
2. Use Decrypt9 to extract movable.sed from it
3. Use Decrypt 9 to extract movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from your current NAND that is banned
4. Use HxD (hex editor) to compare your old movable.sed with your LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, see how offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07 is the SAME!
5. Open up your NEW movable.sed and copy offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07
6. Open up LocalFriendCodeSeed_B and CTRL+A and then paste what you just copied
7. Save, inject to sysnand

This is how I did it, don't blame me if something goes wrong because I'm even worse at giving instructions than following them.
Wait, remember doing a system format after installing A9LH?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Seriously guys, He asked us not to share this shit yet, as it isn't ready. Why don't you show some respect and NOT share it?
Um, people are perfectly within their right to research their own methods even if those methods are the same as someone else's. That's standard in life when it comes to experimentation. What you're saying implies, because someone already made a car, I can't try to make one one too, or a better one. That's just silly. He can take credit for what he figured out on his own, but he can't try to "patent" the process because he figured it out sooner.

LunaBeauty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh dear god it worked, it worked!

Acraeus, I could pay you a beer right now.

I just unbanned myself from 002 using nothing but my own 3DS! This is incredible. And I suck at writing tutorials of any kind, so please don't count on me when it comes to that!
But basically

1. Inject an old NAND backup from when you were still installing a9lh (I did one before)
2. Use Decrypt9 to extract movable.sed from it
3. Use Decrypt 9 to extract movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from your current NAND that is banned
4. Use HxD (hex editor) to compare your old movable.sed with your LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, see how offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07 is the SAME!
5. Open up your NEW movable.sed and copy offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07
6. Open up LocalFriendCodeSeed_B and CTRL+A and then paste what you just copied
7. Save, inject to sysnand

This is how I did it, don't blame me if something goes wrong because I'm even worse at giving instructions than following them.
for somereason my emergency sed isnt working even though its different but i might just install the old nand into an emu and grab that sed i guess?

Acraeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes that is correct the system format after al9h is probably what generated the new friendseed in movable.sed and the friendseed was just using the old one.

windman410

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you for all your patience Acraeus (and all the others that are helping!)
I'm lurking this topic since the page 1 and I'm also really anxious like some of you. I really don't have anything to add to the discussion but I'm also really happy to see the community working together like this. Even as a lurker, this is something that really motivates me to do my best in any area that I can.

This 100%. It's amazing how a community can get together like this in times of need. I have no idea if I'm banned or not, I turned wifi off since I started playing Moon and still didn't turn it on (hopefully I'm fine), but i still hope and pray that everything go well with everyone else.

Good job everyone!

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, just we need to copy the new data generated from the new moveable.sed to LocalFriendCode correct? doing a guide right now.
nvm thats quite large (the image)

Attachments

• meme.png
    meme.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,226
Reactions: Acraeus

Acraeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, just we need to copy the new data generated from the new moveable.sed to LocalFriendCode correct? doing a guide right now.
Correct and thank you for doing a guide I would've done one but I'm not very good at explaining these types of things.

Nagetou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, don't we need to generate a new movable.sed after this is done in order to have another new FriendCodeSeed for future system transfer? Do you just format the system again to get a new movable.sed?

Ghenty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a complete newb with all of this. When you guys say restore the old NAND from when I installed A9lh do you mean one of the various backups that were made when putting the CFW on the 3ds? I have like 4 different backups from following that beginners guide.

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a complete newb with all of this. When you guys say restore the old NAND from when I installed A9lh do you mean one of the various backups that were made when putting the CFW on the 3ds? I have like 4 different backups from that beginners guide.
u may just need to tiny format trying that now

FromageSword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just dropped by and saw there's a working method. My Harddisk fried out and lost all my nandbackups, in the middle of that i was banned, unlucky asf.

Can this new method being investigated be performed without a nand backup? or am i just fucked up?

Acraeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, don't we need to generate a new movable.sed after this is done in order to have another new FriendCodeSeed for future system transfer? Do you just format the system again to get a new movable.sed?
Not exactly sure but formatting it with tiny format should generate a new movable.sed

Reactions: fodder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9