Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you format the 3ds, does that completely unlink your NNID?
It isnt a NNID ban. The ban is in the console. If you have a WiiU or go to the Nintendo website,or Miitomo, it will work.
EDIT: And, if you dont have a NNID, you will see the error when creating one.

Last edited by yacepi15,

ertre

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Welp, Sun/Moon were probably my last games on the 3DS anyway. Or at least where I'd use online at all. Especially since I don't have any friends to play with close-by.
Losing all Pokemon in Bank sucks a LOT, but I'm not very attached to them either. 5 bucks would run out this december anyway.

So yeah, I'm taking my losses and set sail towards the horizon. Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum.

Last edited by ertre,

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Now, imagine you have purchased digital games. Also... What is 011-6901?

I have purchased digital games before, but I can always backup my save and pirate again.

I also prepaid for pokemon bank, but nintendo can f*** off with my $5 since they decided to ban us.

no idea what 011-6901 means as an error code.
my message screen was in japanese, with the generic 'please try again later"

Reactions: Decorations

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cause.. it's cheaper? XD
(I got.. 5 units in total.)

Well I considered getting a new one too, but it's not like I'll die without eshop access.

I;m just wondering if they'll combat the friendseed swap..

Correction: use ur 5 other units than the banned one. Unless youre doing the seed swap.

But yeah replacing MoBo, does fix it. so long as its cfw able so you could use your SD with you games and stuffs.

Id rather get a new console to be sure cause ninty may be able to counter that seed fix.

On another note, dont you think the save file plays a part? say you did seed swap. Then u go online, server thinks "hold on, this trainer with this TID and SID and HID, went on few days ago and got banned and now hes on again. check the hashes, cross reference, reban the new seed" (just plain thought)

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
ID is not banned, we can download software in Sleep Mode... so we are not totally banned [obviously we are], we "simply" can't access to NN from our 3DSs: what does block us? Which string in 3DS code Nintendo used to detect our console? Not only the FriendsSeed... We have to investigate better

Reactions: 20mark

raberaff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well it only hurts me for MHG Online with friends but welp..as many mentioned Sun&Moon was the last big game on 3DS anyway. And the other games are all offline playable ^^ So whatever

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Correction: use ur 5 other units than the banned one. Unless youre doing the seed swap.

But yeah replacing MoBo, does fix it. so long as its cfw able so you could use your SD with you games and stuffs.

Id rather get a new console to be sure cause ninty may be able to counter that seed fix.

On another note, dont you think the save file plays a part? say you did seed swap. Then u go online, server thinks "hold on, this trainer with this TID and SID and HID, went on few days ago and got banned and now hes on again. check the hashes, cross reference, reban the new seed" (just plain thought)

I don't think they check save data, if we don't use gamesync. (I don't).

Else hackers on prev Pokemon games would already be caught a long time ago.

Also, I only have one New 3ds. I was thinking of keeping this for legitimate play but oh wells.

screw u ninty

Reactions: 20mark and Durig

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
ID is not banned, we can download software in Sleep Mode... so we are not totally banned [obviously we are], we "simply" can't access to NN from our 3DSs: what does block us? Which string in 3DS code Nintendo used to detect our console? Not only the FriendsSeed... We have to investigate better
From reading what Ninty have said to others and from the NTR solution, the console is banned based its unique serial, so we would need to find a way to completely change what serial the console sends to Nintendo when communicating online. (Correct me if I am wrong)

LunaBeauty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
there is probably something that has to be done in both friendseed and secureinfo_A

zakio0403

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
well i think a good solution will be a man in the middle method, u pick a middle between your internet and the device and listen to everything that goes out from it, so in that way we could see what the 3ds is sending to nintendo servers, but actually i don't have linux or eather a container to try it out

MezCla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Welp, Sun/Moon were probably my last games on the 3DS anyway. Or at least where I'd use online at all. Especially since I don't have any friends to play with close-by.
Losing all Pokemon in Bank sucks a LOT, but I'm not very attached to them either. 5 bucks would run out this december anyway.

So yeah, I'm taking my losses and set sail towards the horizon. Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum.
Same here. It seems it's permanent and I don't wanna ruin another 3DS. I'll just play offline and try to enjoy the game, I think we've learned a valuable lesson.

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have purchased digital games before, but I can always backup my save and pirate again.

I also prepaid for pokemon bank, but nintendo can f*** off with my $5 since they decided to ban us.

no idea what 011-6901 means as an error code.
my message screen was in japanese, with the generic 'please try again later"
I think that Nintendo its going to remove the bans, at least, the eShop ones. The NNID bans are a complete disaster. You cant throw money to Nintendo in Nintendo eShop, they are obstructing the access to your bought games and it looks like the eShop isnt locked intentionally, it was a counter effect from the NN lock. Also, you cannot use paid services you bought... What a disaster of ban.

Last edited by yacepi15,

zannalabianca

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to do it all
I changed the serial number in SecureInfo file, and after the injected this
The I Injected The New nnidsave.bin and the unbanned LocalFriendCodeSeed_B

the result, for all of you, with wonder, is that I was readmitted (unbanned) in nintendo eshop (022-2812 the error code no longer exists), while in online games (mario kart 7 3ds .. ssbb[ i test to delete the save.. but the error exist again]) is code 002- 0102

This, then, is ecquivalent for anyone who tries it

at this point, I kindly ask you, how to solve this situation, has appeared unbanned of e-shops, but banned the games ..

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think they check save data, if we don't use gamesync. (I don't).

Else hackers on prev Pokemon games would already be caught a long time ago.

Also, I only have one New 3ds. I was thinking of keeping this for legitimate play but oh wells.

screw u ninty

new system? nintys serious about this game this time. know that. we dont even know what lies inside that game.

Last edited by Jhayym,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...