Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
should we erase sun and moon and just wait? or do you guys think it will matter?
I have the version 0 cia's installed and I've been playing online all morning. I always keep WiFi and the option in your firends list to show what game youre playing, off. No ban yet. Should be fine if you're careful.

Gourmont

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have been using the Lurantis' CIA, will I still be able to export my save to an official cartridge ? (And, hopefully, insert it in an unbanned system)

Blitzkind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I need some clarification. While playing I had been makingiven sure not to play with WiFi on, but last week I slipped up and had it on for two seconds while sun was launched.

Am I likely banned? Or does this only affect people who used the online features?

ertre

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It just makes no sense to me.

We have so many different ban cases with people that it's insane. Some people are banned in one way, others another, and so on and so forth.
Wouldn't they have made it consistent? It's like they were RNG'ng the punishments.
Maybe the reason is simply multiple people did the bans and not all of them did it the same way.

idEraz0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so fresh localfriend B gave me eshop and Miiverser access, No Online play yet but didnt edit the secureinfo A yet Im probs just gonna go through both Friend B and info A with a the HxD editor

you deleted it and it generated a new one? so by eshop access do you mean it really like you are logged in with your nnid?

Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I got access to a 3ds on 9.xx firmware. So tonight i'll be installing cfw and a9lh on that one.

Is there anyway to use this 3ds with cfw freshly installed to unban(or at least be able to play online. I don't care about eshop) my currently banned 3ds?

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They could be reading our conversation right now sorry nintendo for all our fellow e-savage players we learnt our lesson
speaking of which do u think the people who patch exploits install them? i just think the image of a nintendo employee installing hacks and shit is amusing.

UnholySerenade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just makes no sense to me.

We have so many different ban cases with people that it's insane. Some people are banned in one way, others another, and so on and so forth.
Wouldn't they have made it consistent? It's like they were RNG'ng the punishments.

And why so close to release? You would think they would ban everyone BEFORE reviewers and stores got their copies, not after. There are people (allegedly) who have gotten early copies and have been banned for their store letting them buy it early.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: