1. Georges

Georges Member
    Newcomer

France
    Hi, Will this method give access to Pokebank? Or it's tied to the NNID like the eshop?

x65943 likes this.
  2. x65943

x65943 Dr. Rabbi Prince X, Sr., Ed. D.
    Global Moderator

United States
    No methods will save pokebank. (it's like the eshop)

Georges likes this.
  3. radlikemydad

radlikemydad Member
    Newcomer

United States
    The only steps you follow are 3, 5, 6, and 7. Ignore the striked ones. You don't need a nand backup.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I have no idea why it works, but for most people currently this is the only thing that does work so i'd use it before they patch it.

4. jrk190

jrk190 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Never said I'm entitled to crap. I wanted to play the game early, I fully intended to buy the game, just like I did the last two Pokemon games, as well as every animal crossing. Bought them all on release date. Bought fire emblem fates, as well (even though it was censored.)

I'm entitled to my purchases. And now that I can't access them, I'm ticked.

5. ryudo6850

ryudo6850 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Okay, so I get the concept of this all and pretty sure I can do it with an old NAND back up from a year ago before I even downgraded, Luma was installed recently on 3ds xl.

(I do have my normal 3ds to play on if I wanted to do go online, but I like my xl more.)

1. On Luma, How do I get decrypt9 instead of hourglass9?
    2. When you state to inject old NAND.Bin wouldn't there be something pretty negative from this? As in, losing access to luma updater and such??
    3. You extract from the old nand but what has happened to the "Current nand" that you are injecting the new information into?

If I can kind of get those 3 things hashed away I'd be golden.

Although I do understand you don't need an old NAND back up. So I can ignore the second 2, I'm just more or less curious as to how that process would even do anything :x

Last edited by ryudo6850, Nov 20, 2016
  6. Aletron9000

Aletron9000 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    1. Replace the hourglass9 payload with the decrypt9 payload and rename it the same thing but change the name from hourglass9 to decrypt9. Hold the button you normally use to load hourglass9 to load decrypt9

2.No

3. Data is overwritten

7. jaimejimegon

jaimejimegon Member
    Newcomer

I don't think they Will unban my console, but maybe they Accept to Transfer mi NNID to my other console or at least give me redeem Codes for what I bought, because I spent a lot of money in eshop, I just Play cías to try games before buying them, and never played Moon online, so I'm annoyed that they quit my money just for trying the Game I will surely buy. I know I deserve the console ban, I haven't even tried to bypass it, but I want my games to be mine and not erased, and my NNID is not banned because today I have bought all Mario kart 8 dlc in my Wiiu.

8. rome3ro

rome3ro Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
  9. CaptainBrad

CaptainBrad Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Alright so now that I got the 2812 bypassed, how can I get the 0102 bypassed without having to use 2 3DS' and if my movable.sed and LFCS is the same?

10. Gamefreakjf11

Gamefreakjf11 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    How does it make sense then? The bytes that i copy from my movable.sed are the exact same byes in my FCS. how does that solve anything?

11. Jubash

Jubash GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    That doesn't. Some people have the same bytes on both files. Nobody actually nows what makes them different or equal. For those who have the same on both files, the only option is using the data from another 3DS.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Copy+Pasting the guide by @ultros7 but omitting the irrelevant info to not confuse as many people (I hope so)

1. Use Decrypt 9 to extract movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from your current NAND that is banned
    2. Open up your movable.sed with HxD and copy offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07
    3. Open up LocalFriendCodeSeed_B with HxD and CTRL+A and then paste what you just copied
    4. Save, inject to sysnand

Plus:
    If the bytes on both files are the same, you're out of luck. Need to use the movable.sed from another 3DS.

12. VinLark

VinLark This Machine Used To Kill Bourgeois Sentimentality

United States
    SAY WHAT???? THIS NEW AND STRIKING REVOLATION MIGHT BE WHAT WE NEED TO FIX EVERYTHING.

Seriously, what do you think you're doing posting this? Of fucking course you didn't get banned not playing before launch.

Veranek likes this.
  13. Gamefreakjf11

Newcomer

United States
    pretty sure that it was outlined here, and that is if you did a system transfer or if your using one from another 3ds

Tsuunho_san likes this.
  14. Pokem

Pokem GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    RIP, I got banned lolol.
    Good thing, I did not have my NNID with purchases on it
    time to test out some unban methods

Last edited by Pokem, Nov 20, 2016
  15. Jaydebeste

Jaydebeste Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    So guys now that the game is truly released in USA can I play it without risking getting banned?
    I donwloaded it from freeshop this time not the leaked version.

16. delete12345

delete12345 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I think the leaked version is the freeshop version. Couldn't care about reading 300 pages asking about it. If you have been online before, you will get banned eventually.

Just go buy the game. It's worth getting it if you don't want to risk getting banned at all.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/5dujk2/psa_sumo_bans_still_rolling_out_caution_for_those/

Last edited by delete12345, Nov 20, 2016
  17. lac667

lac667 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
  18. delete12345

delete12345 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Good to know, because I'm lazy from reading for the info from the 300 pages prior to it.

19. Veranek

Veranek GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The freeshop version is literally downloaded from the Nintendo eShop. There is no difference.

Well shit, why don't you go research some before posting false and inflaming bullshit.

20. Gamefreakjf11

Newcomer

United States
    you don't need to read 300 pages, freeshop just downloads from the nintendo cdn

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - playing, Pokemon, anyone