Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

kwhite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I read all 246 pages now but I'm not sure if the topic of this thread got answered guys?

lolwut?
ezgif_com_de9b19f304.gif

Reactions: Queno138

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I've been working on extracting a localfriendcodesseed_B from a NAND backup without the original hardware, I've made a lot of progress so far but I need to know how to do something...

Is it possible to format an emunand on an SD card that is O3DS-sized, but doing it on a N3DS? I only have a N3DS right now but my backup is O3DS, and Emunand9 only seems to format it N3DS-sized, so I can't do anything with the backup.
I'd like to format the SD card into a O3DS-sized emunand, without an actual O3DS on hand... if this isn't possible then I'm stuck, but basically:

1. Format an SD card to emunand
2. Import your NAND backup from a different and unbanned system into it
3. This will brick your emunand, but
4. Load Decrypt9 and extract LocalFriendCodesSeed_B from emunand

It worked for my N3DS backup.

Reactions: Majickhat55
D

Deleted User

Hey, I've been trying to import the save file from Lurantis's cia file into game from the eshop. For some reason it's always corrupt even after deleting the secure value. I use to use save manager in my homebrew but since it's a digital game I would always hang on the red screen and had to use a different save manager. Any solutions? I'm using JK's save manager now. I wake up from bed, save, delete secure value, then import my save, and it still says corrupt even though it works in pkhex. HELP

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been working on extracting a localfriendcodesseed_B from a NAND backup without the original hardware, I've made a lot of progress so far but I need to know how to do something...

Is it possible to format an emunand on an SD card that is O3DS-sized, but doing it on a N3DS? I only have a N3DS right now but my backup is O3DS, and Emunand9 only seems to format it N3DS-sized, so I can't do anything with the backup.
I'd like to format the SD card into a O3DS-sized emunand, without an actual O3DS on hand... if this isn't possible then I'm stuck, but basically:

Hmm is there a PC program you can use to reallocate the size of the emuNAND partition? I'll look for something.

Reactions: ultros7

lordnelson0405

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I was just trying to loosen the conversation a bit with dumb humor. I am terribly sorry.

Where exactly is the difference between this and dumping the localfriendcodeseed from the actual unbanned system? Or is it just too late for me to understand this... :|

EDIT: Ohhhh, I understood what you meant. Forget what I was saying.

Last edited by lordnelson0405,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@lordnelson0405 the difference is it only requires one DS and you're essentially generating a usable FriendSeed_B.bin that won't ban another console in the process because the emunand partition will be bricked anyway. SO that means a fresh legit signed FriendSeed_B that isn't blocked with only one console. :D

Reactions: ultros7

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I was just trying to loosen the conversation a bit with dumb humor. I am terribly sorry.

Where exactly is the difference between this and dumping the localfriendcodeseed from the actual unbanned system? Or is it just too late for me to understand this... :|

Nothing, except you don't need the actual hardware.

I have multiple NAND backups from systems I don't have anymore, would be nice to use a seed from them is all. A few others in the thread were interested in it so I thought I'd try getting it working.

Partition PC programs so far haven't been able to detect the emunand partition properly, so you can't resize it, just format it and then back to square 1.

Tzuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing, except you don't need the actual hardware.

I have multiple NAND backups from systems I don't have anymore, would be nice to use a seed from them is all. A few others in the thread were interested in it so I thought I'd try getting it working.

Partition PC programs so far haven't been able to detect the emunand partition properly, so you can't resize it, just format it and then back to square 1.

How far have you gotten? I think I have a new 3ds backup from before I had to send my N3ds in for repairs. They just switched the MB so that old backup should work since its a different console but the emunand should be the same size

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hey, I've been trying to import the save file from Lurantis's cia file into game from the eshop. For some reason it's always corrupt even after deleting the secure value. I use to use save manager in my homebrew but since it's a digital game I would always hang on the red screen and had to use a different save manager. Any solutions? I'm using JK's save manager now. I wake up from bed, save, delete secure value, then import my save, and it still says corrupt even though it works in pkhex. HELP

Launch the game, allow language menu to pop up. (Save is initialized for the first time).

Now, import save.

It should be like that.
Can't inject save if the game hasn't even been started and haven't written stuff to SD card before

lordnelson0405

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@ultros7 Yes yes, your idea could be really great. I once left a broken 2DS at a friends house a while ago. The screen broke. It had emunand with RXtools on it. I was wondering how to get the localfriendblabla out of it since ...well... I cannot see a damn thing on it.
But with your idea I could dump the emuNand from the SD card via EmuNandTool for PC. Then I Inject that dump into an EmuNand on my current banned system on a new SD card with nothing but the al9h files on it. I don't need to care if the emuNand is bricked or not then, since I start decrypt9 from SysNand then, right?

You're might onto something there, dude... and if so, I couldn't thank you enough :>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer