Gaming HarmoKnight Demo Out, Thoughts?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game is dumb. The rabbit needs to go, talks way too much. Also, the flying levels are just stupid, not fun at all.

Stick to Pokemon gamefreak.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
71 in the pokemon level :3 almost everything.. had some troubles with the boss battle, just can't get the directions right D: I just don't understand them >.<
I managed to ace the boss battle, maybe i'm better at the conventional rhythm parts rather than the platforming parts

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Well after 3 tries i managed to perfect the boss battle. The left/right parts of the wall seemed unresponcive at first but i figured that its because the way your character visually is flying towards them seems like he will hit the wall before the "music" part asks you to input the button press (which makes it feel really late)

My thoughts of this:
Sidescrolling parts - Really fun, very enjoyable and the extra flowers and cymbals you can smash is great fun.
Boss battle - The ammount of screen shaking was REALLY anoying. Awkward visual/music sync with the walls but still pretty fun.

Im not sure i like how high they've priced this at tho. I doubt ill get it for that price but if they do a discount buy on this game then i think ill prolly get it.

xeno96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The demo was pretty fun for me, I can see myself going a bit OCD with the full game like I did with Rhythm Heaven (The only gold medal that eludes me is for FillBots 2).

But that rabbit. I want to hurt that damn rabbit.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I couldn't beat the boss. I suck at rhythm games mmm the 3D looks great and makes the graphics slightly better with depth. Can't wait to see how Pokemon X and Y turn out. That's the reason I played it to get a feel of 3DS pokemon series. I know it has nothing to do with Pokemon but in a strange way I was observing the 3D effect and game graphics, hopefully they can tune up the X and Y overworld.

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
/fangasmed at the bicycle stage.
But only 6 pkmn stage? Awww...Thats a downer for me.But,since i like rhythm game in general (/still grinding his character to lvl.99 in FF Theathrhythm),i'll surely buy it...after pkmn X (or when i will have a little boost of $)

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
I was turned off by the over-cuteness of the game like the rabbit, but I'll probably get it anyways as I can look past that.
'dat bicycle music. <3
i think that's just tutorials, demo and all.. maybe full version is different :)

And by the way, i like the game Better than Theatrhythm but Theatrhythm is good in its own way :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1