HAPPY NEW YEARS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter EnnEss
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,567
  • Replies Replies 52

EnnEss

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
3
Country
United States
Hey all! This is just a topic to celebrate 2010! The official "Happy New Year" Thread!

Have a great year! W00T W00T!

Please leave your replies below!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif


Posts merged

Oops! I called it New Years instead of New Year. Ahh whatever...
tongue.gif
 
Happy new year, everyone. I hope the next decade treats you kinder than this one has been to me...But anyway, here's hoping that life brings all of you what you deserve, be it good or bad, and that either way it's a barrel of laughs. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to get beligerently drunk with my rather gorgeous best friend. And given what happened the last time I got drunk with her it hould be interesting. Start as you mean to go on, eh?
wink.gif
 
Happy New Years!

Currently watching Dragons Den: Presidental Edition and eating pizza. The show's hilarious!

Edit1: Actually, a bunch of shows. CBC Holidays Special...it seems. It's extremely funny. Parodies of Inglorious Bastards (trailer), the iPhone and such.
 
Hey what's it like in 2010? Does anything BIG happen?
It's not 2010 here yet. I'm still living the old days.
Only 6 more hours to go.

Happy New years to you guys.

I would still like to know.
 
2010 is great! There are giant robots flying around and stuff.
biggrin.gif


Happy New Years 'temp!
 
Its almost 7pm here on the west coast (Santa Cruz), so hows the next decade? still stuck in the last here. anyway peace and prosperity to all. See you next year (5hrs).
 
DozerGuy said:
Its almost 7pm here on the west coast (Santa Cruz), so hows the next decade? still stuck in the last here. anyway peace and prosperity to all. See you next year (5hrs).
I'm stuck in the last decade with you. Live in the west coast also. California. Pretty sad for 2009 people.
 
Kadushy said:
DozerGuy said:
Its almost 7pm here on the west coast (Santa Cruz), so hows the next decade? still stuck in the last here. anyway peace and prosperity to all. See you next year (5hrs).
I'm stuck in the last decade with you. Live in the west coast also. California. Pretty sad for 2009 people.
Yea. I feel really bad for the Hawaiians. They're 3 hours behind us IIRC.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted