Happy New Year 2017!

upload_2017-1-1_23-35-21.png

We wish all Tempers across the globe a happy new year, full of joy, professional and personal successes and achievements. May 2017 be the best year of your life yet!

The GBAtemp team

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Happy New Year, everybody! Mine already started splendidly - managed to snatch a great deal on an Xbox One S, which completes my collection of this gen's consoles - happy days! I wish you all similar moments of joy as I fight my way through the hordes of the Flood in Halo: The Master Chief Collection. :grog:

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Happy new year!

@Foxi4 enjoy your new Xbox One S! I really like how compact and silent the thing is. And if you happen to want to test some 4k hdr bluray, I recommend to try with Mad Max FR, that one looks really pretty.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Happy new year!

@Foxi4 enjoy your new Xbox One S! I really like how compact and silent the thing is. And if you happen to want to test some 4k hdr bluray, I recommend to try with Mad Max FR, that one looks really pretty.
I don't have a 4K TV yet, but I figured I might as well get the future-proof model. I was considering getting the Pro and Scorpio, but I'm not really a graphics hog, so I'll pick those up once they're cheapo or once exclusive software shows up despite all the promises that it won't. ;)

BLsquared

Game Programmer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy New Year, everyone!
Maybe I'll be more active this time around.
On second thought, maybe continuing to lurk around is better...
Been feeling really distant from ya'll lately anyways.
Ah well. Maybe it will be better this year!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...