Homebrew Hans Rom Hack

bi388

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im well aware a lot of people have been having problems with Hans but I have read through 10+ other threads and found no solutions that work for me. I am trying to run Neo Y, I have the .romfs in the right folder as hans doesnt say invalid, i get past the code on the left side, but it always hangs on a blank black screen and never loads. I have tried with my legit Y and my rom rip on my sky, both run normally but not on hans. the romfs is 1,562,908 kb after trimming it, and starts with a 28 which I read is correct. I dont know why it wont run.

Megalegacy98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im well aware a lot of people have been having problems with Hans but I have read through 10+ other threads and found no solutions that work for me. I am trying to run Neo Y, I have the .romfs in the right folder as hans doesnt say invalid, i get past the code on the left side, but it always hangs on a blank black screen and never loads. I have tried with my legit Y and my rom rip on my sky, both run normally but not on hans. the romfs is 1,562,908 kb after trimming it, and starts with a 28 which I read is correct. I dont know why it wont run.
It should be around 1.7gb. Yours may be corrupted. What is your original romfs.bin size?

bi388

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should be around 1.7gb. Yours may be corrupted. What is your original romfs.bin size?
A tiny bit bigger, maybe 100 kb more or so?

Edit: the original was 1.74 gigs, after extracting with ctrtool and putting in the neo files its only 1.5, is this wrong?

Last edited by bi388,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)