HANS - Browserhax

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Clément, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Clément
    OP

Clément GBAtemp Regular

Aug 2, 2016
    France
    Paris
    Hello,

I have Browserhax so I have access to homebrew launcher . When I run HANS since homebrew, everything goes well , when I press on "OK" , it starts download play app. How do I start it I want ?

Sorry for English. (I'm French)

2. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
    Try downloading the latest starter pack from smea's site.

Clément likes this.
  3. Clément
    OP

Clément GBAtemp Regular

Aug 2, 2016
    France
    Paris
    Thank you ! For now I can't go on the computer, if you HANS , can you tell me what's in your file HANS ?

Last edited by Clément, Aug 3, 2016
  4. Billy Acuña

Billy Acuña GBAtemp Addict

Oct 10, 2015
    Mexico
    By the way, don't use browserhax to use homebrew, use it to install another haxx like menuhax or oot3dhax.

Clément likes this.
  5. Clément
    OP

Clément GBAtemp Regular

Aug 2, 2016
    France
    Paris
    I tried with Menuhax and Hans always starts download play app, I think I know which way the problem, I didn't have Hans on homebrew launcher before , so I just downloaded the file Hans.3dsx , and I think he also takes me back titles that I don't have :/

Last edited by Clément, Aug 4, 2016
  6. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Have you tried using the arrow keys to select a title other than "Download Play" after booting HANS? Mine always boots on Download Play too, you have to hit Left or Right to find the title you want to run.

If HANS isn't recognizing any of your installed titles (When you use the arrow keys) I would just reinstall it. HANS does NOT require any extra files in the 3DS folder. You ONLY need the .3dsx to run the program, the .SMDH is the icon and can be run without it.

Clément and Billy Acuña like this.
  7. Clément
    OP

Clément GBAtemp Regular

Aug 2, 2016
    France
    Paris
    Thank you , when I downloaded just the hans.3dsx on the site of d0k3 (for I have not found the smealum site), Hans was starting directly without asking to start it with a title. I downloaded the starter kit and copied the file .3dsx , .smdh , and the file titles , everything works fine , thank you :)

Last edited by Clément, Aug 5, 2016
    Majickhat55 likes this.