Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, this is an idea I had last year that I got about 1/3 through before getting caught up big time with school and I had to abandon it, and never picked it up again.

Basically, the Halo-thon goes as follows. I play all of the Halo games in chronological order on Heroic difficulty (I'm not pro enough for Legendary) in as short a time as I can, using any glitches or shortcuts as I see fit (though not game-breaking ones or ones to skip a majority of a level). I recently bought an Elgato Game Capture HD, so I would be streaming this on my twitch account. The games would go as follows:

All games played from an Xbox 360 -
Halo: Reach
Halo: Combat Evolved: Anniversary (on classic graphics)
Halo 2 (up through Outskirts, the third playable level)
Halo 3: ODST
Halo 2 (rest of campaign)
Halo 3
Halo 4 (which I've never played)

I plan on doing this next week, hopefully getting as much done as I possibly can between Monday the 24th and Wednesday the 26th (probably starting at 10 or 11 AM EST and ending at 4 or 5 AM EST the next day, unless I decide to pull an all-nighter. This means gameplay will continue into Thursday.) I'm not setting up for any kind of donations or anything (though if you feel compelled to I won't stop you), I don't monetize off of my channel or anything, I'm simply curious as to how many people would watch it here and there. I wouldn't expect any one person to watch the entire thing.

"Why is there no Halo Wars?" That game doesn't exist, as far as I am concerned. :/

Edit - I'll post an update/bump this thread when I start the stream. If you don't want to check back on this, follow twitch.tv/sicklyboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...