SaiZou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have yet to play halo 1 2 and 3 so im wondering if i i should play halo 3 although i have no clue whats going on
unsure.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nah. I was like you, and I tried to get into Halo 3, but I didn't get it, and I wasn't used to the controls so I got killed by some little midgets like 2 minutes into the game. Good thing it was a burned copy and not a legit disc

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Halo 3 was my first Halo (except playing like Halo 1 mplayer at friends house or something)

It's worth a download/rent/buy IMO

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's probably better to have played it after the first two Halo games, since it (3) just sorta dumps you into the gameplay. At least the first game gives you a minor tutorial and just eases you into the gameplay and all.

Dad mentioned that there were these unavoidable events in Halo 3 that annoyed him to no end because it really slows you down/can't do anything and best yet, you can't skip through them. At least if you don't like the story, you can usually Start through them and get right back to the action.

Co-op is a big draw, though Dad and I did it local only since we don't have our systems online at all/no Xbox Live. Getting a Ghost and constantly doing tricks off of Dad's Warthog was one of the fonder memories I have of the series. That and the random deathmatches we'd have after Assault on the Control Room started...XD

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you enjoy little kids yelling at you "OMFGOFMGOFMG HACKER YOU PIAECE OF SHIETET" on Xbox Live, go ahead. Me, i don't enjoy killing aliens. I enjoy killing people.

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I bought Halo 3 as part of my " Play all the hits " summer and it sucked. I'm not playing it in multiplayer so everyone that says it's great in MP, that could be but the singleplayer was horribly dull and boring.

The only fun part was watching the giant spiderrobots blow up.

It also has a lot of bugs

SaiZou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have a flashed xbox 360 so i kinda can only play on singleplayer, (i know that i CAN go online but i aint taking those chances heh)

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It was the first Halo 3 game I played and I actually really enjoyed the single player. I didn't know what to expect cuz I've never played Halo 1 or 2.

I thought the multiplayer sucked. Sooo many trash talkers.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no. its a generic shooter with crap solo play. its only fun with friends. The online multiplayer can be a pain when your trying just to have some fun but then you get killed like nothing and begin to get cursed at. not a good experience.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm the kinda guy that has to play games in increasing order. Actually it worked out well for me with halo but not exacly in order. I was plaing halo 2 multiplayer at my friends and I finally relized I loved Halo so I asked to borrow his xbox (I hated xbox at the time) I beat Halo 2 in a week or so and me and my friend both wanted to get Halo 3. It came out and we both got 360's then I started playing halo 1 but didnt ever finish. it. That was kinda random nonsnecen btu I felt like saying it.

What I really feel is that you sould play the first 2 but I guess it doesnt matter that much. You just get into the story more. At least read summary's of both games then play Halo 3.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SaiZou said:
alrighty i guess ill just stay away from this one then

case closed!!(always wanted to say that
biggrin.gif
)

Dude don't let someone who sux at the game dictate to you whether or not to play it. I say get it. I liked it. The campaign was pretty decent compared to most of the other games out and the multiplayer is also fun.
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...