Does anyone have active links to halo and halo 2 trainers that work on rgh?

vstar950

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried the 190in1 trainer with no luck to halo 2.
So if anyone has some great trainers for these two titles, I would much appreciate a good link. Have a great day

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have tried the 190in1 trainer with no luck to halo 2.
So if anyone has some great trainers for these two titles, I would much appreciate a good link. Have a great day
Read the rules.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are trainers and dlc apps that at least worked with the original xbox. I managed to install all but one, but they may be hard to find. this was many years ago. I think they install to tdata and udata, two folders on the original xbox but also in the 360 xbox emulator, so it should be possible.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read the rules.
I dont get the purpose of your reply, to what rule you are referring to, to which one would suggest your trying to state some form of rule has been broken?

There's no rule against asking for sources or links to download cheat files for a game.

I assume with your pointless reply is that you half assed read the OP question and for some stupid reason came to the incorrect assumption that when the OP mentions the word links, to download, you assumed that the links to be download links for a game - something that would be against the forum rules.

But as for download links to or for game cheats is perfectly acceptable within the forum rules, as this forum is well known to be a decent source to such cheat files and/or cheat tools.

So to put it bluntly, I would suggest you not only should learn to read and correctly understand what users are saying when they post questions, you should also read the forum rules yourself and ensure you understand them yourself.

Which in turn will hopefully avoid you needlessly replying to someone's question with false accusations that the OP question is in violation of the forum rules and also avoid creating useless replies that are irrelevant to the question asked by the OP.

Anyway, to the point of me posting in this thread is that I also have the same question.

Having dusted off my Xbox 360 last night and set it up again after it being in storage for over 5 years.

I havent touched nor played on my Xbox 360 in over 5 years, so I have also lost track of anything going on in the Xbox 360 scene and assume/hope that the Xbox 360 scene/community is still active (though maybe not as active as back when the Xbox 360 was the current gen console).

I know it must be possible that you can use cheat trainers for Xbox OG games because I loaded up Conkers Bad Fur Day remake that Microsoft did for the Original Xbox and I was just after the intro part where you knock the gargoyle off the bridge.

And I have 99 lives, which would be impossible at such an early point in the game.

And I think this could be because I may have copied my game saves from my other Xbox 360 that wasn't modded.

I then purchased a Halo Xbox 360 and had someone mod it for me, I set it up using my main account which I use across all my consoles, PC and Laptops.

All I know is that my modded Xbox 360 is running something called Aurora when I turn my console on.

From there I can navigate between Xbox 360, Live, Classics, Trainers* and Homebrew.

I remember for Xbox 360 trainers I access them by pressing the Y button then there's a section to view your game trainer (if it has one) which will also tell you what version/updates the trainer is compatible with.

I cant remember how this was done, but most of my Xbox 360 games already have trainers on my console, there are a few that I would like trainers for that I dont have on my console or possibly dont have any cheat trainers for said game.

I can see on my Xbox 360 drive that there are a few files on there that are trainers, one called something like Chameleon or something that I think is an AIO trainer with cheats for multiple games. As its been years, I dont remember if any are compatible with the games I have.

I also have some files on my Xbox 360 drive that could be trainer files called something like Tlr01, but nothing seems to happen when I try boot it up.

My Xbox 360 will do the usual on screen stuff when booting anything, then the screen will goto a black screen for a few seconds then to the Aurora screen which you get when powering the console on, then takes you to the Xbox 360s main screen.

*The trainer section when navigating through the games installed on my console, id assume would be to display any cheat trainers you have for your games.

But this section is empty, even when the above trainer files appear to have been stored in a folder named Trainers.

I dont quite fully understand this section either, where you can press either Start or Select button in which one of them you can navigate to the section where you can set your Directories where you have your games stored and have no clue what the scan depth and other stuff is for.

If I change them other than the set directory, I cant seem to see anything different on the main screen.

So, yea I am also trying to find answers to the same question that the OP has asked and rather than creating another (if not repeatedly asked by other users) post.

I'd simply ask my question in here thus hopefully boosting the post back to near top of the forum rather than create a new post asking the exact same question thus then littering the forum with the same posts.

Also as I am setting up my other consoles again, such as my PlayStation, PlayStation 2*, PlayStation 3*, N64, GameCube*, Xbox 360 and start playing these games.

* I want to also try find out if possible how to create cheat codes myself on these consoles. As back then when these were the current gen consoles, I was pretty young in terms of knowledge on how to find and create cheat codes.

Since then I have learned quiet alot and able to quickly pick up how to use said tools used to find/create cheat codes for said consoles/games.

Some of the older systems like my PlayStation and N64, I already have cheat devices that are pretty basic in terms of finding your own cheat codes and was wondering if there are any better means these days to find and create cheat codes.

One question I do have in regards to the N64 is if it is possible to find tools that allow you to find a games direct memory addresses used for such things as your health if the memory used is dynamic rather than static and/or anymeans if possible to search for ASM based addresses and how to then use on a PlayStation/N64 cheat device (such as Action Replay or Xploder).

I have no clue what tools were used for the likes of the PlayStation 2/3, GameCube, Xbox 360.

Most if not all of my retro consoles are modded or have ability to run hombrew tools/applications.

As my usual name (Retrojunkies/Retroboy) would imply, I love playing Retro consoles/games and even collect them.

I want to return to these consoles and play their games and sit and find/create cheat codes and unlike my younger days, I am going to design a website "Retrojunkies" where I will post/provide cheats.

As with retro consoles it gets harder to find the cheats from back then as the consoles tend to quieten down, older sites tend to dissappear and any download links tend to be dead and/or the user/creator of said cheats no longer have them or is no longer an active user on said site/forum.

I love to sit and find as many cheats as I possibly can before moving onto another game and often tend to even return back to a game I have already created cheats for if/when I have had possible ideas to find more cheats.

I know it'll take time, but as I tend to sit making cheats for my games than I do actually playing my games, it could be a good idea to bring something new for these older consoles where it will eventually be an AIO place to hopefully provide what people are looking for.

Thanks and sorry for the long post.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont get the purpose of your reply, to what rule you are referring to, to which one would suggest your trying to state some form of rule has been broken?

There's no rule against asking for sources or links to download cheat files for a game.

I assume with your pointless reply is that you half assed read the OP question and for some stupid reason came to the incorrect assumption that when the OP mentions the word links, to download, you assumed that the links to be download links for a game - something that would be against the forum rules.

But as for download links to or for game cheats is perfectly acceptable within the forum rules, as this forum is well known to be a decent source to such cheat files and/or cheat tools.

So to put it bluntly, I would suggest you not only should learn to read and correctly understand what users are saying when they post questions, you should also read the forum rules yourself and ensure you understand them yourself.

Which in turn will hopefully avoid you needlessly replying to someone's question with false accusations that the OP question is in violation of the forum rules and also avoid creating useless replies that are irrelevant to the question asked by the OP.

Anyway, to the point of me posting in this thread is that I also have the same question.

Having dusted off my Xbox 360 last night and set it up again after it being in storage for over 5 years.

I havent touched nor played on my Xbox 360 in over 5 years, so I have also lost track of anything going on in the Xbox 360 scene and assume/hope that the Xbox 360 scene/community is still active (though maybe not as active as back when the Xbox 360 was the current gen console).

I know it must be possible that you can use cheat trainers for Xbox OG games because I loaded up Conkers Bad Fur Day remake that Microsoft did for the Original Xbox and I was just after the intro part where you knock the gargoyle off the bridge.

And I have 99 lives, which would be impossible at such an early point in the game.

And I think this could be because I may have copied my game saves from my other Xbox 360 that wasn't modded.

I then purchased a Halo Xbox 360 and had someone mod it for me, I set it up using my main account which I use across all my consoles, PC and Laptops.

All I know is that my modded Xbox 360 is running something called Aurora when I turn my console on.

From there I can navigate between Xbox 360, Live, Classics, Trainers* and Homebrew.

I remember for Xbox 360 trainers I access them by pressing the Y button then there's a section to view your game trainer (if it has one) which will also tell you what version/updates the trainer is compatible with.

I cant remember how this was done, but most of my Xbox 360 games already have trainers on my console, there are a few that I would like trainers for that I dont have on my console or possibly dont have any cheat trainers for said game.

I can see on my Xbox 360 drive that there are a few files on there that are trainers, one called something like Chameleon or something that I think is an AIO trainer with cheats for multiple games. As its been years, I dont remember if any are compatible with the games I have.

I also have some files on my Xbox 360 drive that could be trainer files called something like Tlr01, but nothing seems to happen when I try boot it up.

My Xbox 360 will do the usual on screen stuff when booting anything, then the screen will goto a black screen for a few seconds then to the Aurora screen which you get when powering the console on, then takes you to the Xbox 360s main screen.

*The trainer section when navigating through the games installed on my console, id assume would be to display any cheat trainers you have for your games.

But this section is empty, even when the above trainer files appear to have been stored in a folder named Trainers.

I dont quite fully understand this section either, where you can press either Start or Select button in which one of them you can navigate to the section where you can set your Directories where you have your games stored and have no clue what the scan depth and other stuff is for.

If I change them other than the set directory, I cant seem to see anything different on the main screen.

So, yea I am also trying to find answers to the same question that the OP has asked and rather than creating another (if not repeatedly asked by other users) post.

I'd simply ask my question in here thus hopefully boosting the post back to near top of the forum rather than create a new post asking the exact same question thus then littering the forum with the same posts.

Also as I am setting up my other consoles again, such as my PlayStation, PlayStation 2*, PlayStation 3*, N64, GameCube*, Xbox 360 and start playing these games.

* I want to also try find out if possible how to create cheat codes myself on these consoles. As back then when these were the current gen consoles, I was pretty young in terms of knowledge on how to find and create cheat codes.

Since then I have learned quiet alot and able to quickly pick up how to use said tools used to find/create cheat codes for said consoles/games.

Some of the older systems like my PlayStation and N64, I already have cheat devices that are pretty basic in terms of finding your own cheat codes and was wondering if there are any better means these days to find and create cheat codes.

One question I do have in regards to the N64 is if it is possible to find tools that allow you to find a games direct memory addresses used for such things as your health if the memory used is dynamic rather than static and/or anymeans if possible to search for ASM based addresses and how to then use on a PlayStation/N64 cheat device (such as Action Replay or Xploder).

I have no clue what tools were used for the likes of the PlayStation 2/3, GameCube, Xbox 360.

Most if not all of my retro consoles are modded or have ability to run hombrew tools/applications.

As my usual name (Retrojunkies/Retroboy) would imply, I love playing Retro consoles/games and even collect them.

I want to return to these consoles and play their games and sit and find/create cheat codes and unlike my younger days, I am going to design a website "Retrojunkies" where I will post/provide cheats.

As with retro consoles it gets harder to find the cheats from back then as the consoles tend to quieten down, older sites tend to dissappear and any download links tend to be dead and/or the user/creator of said cheats no longer have them or is no longer an active user on said site/forum.

I love to sit and find as many cheats as I possibly can before moving onto another game and often tend to even return back to a game I have already created cheats for if/when I have had possible ideas to find more cheats.

I know it'll take time, but as I tend to sit making cheats for my games than I do actually playing my games, it could be a good idea to bring something new for these older consoles where it will eventually be an AIO place to hopefully provide what people are looking for.

Thanks and sorry for the long post.

You remind me of Fast6191, really need a tldr 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Spider_Man

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1