Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that ce edition is a joke. crashes every time i try n install the kenal. anyways, i cant seem to get mario all stars to work. i guess it isnt compatible.
It could be a problem on your end rather than the program. I didn't have any issues installing it.

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't want to install!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

EDIT: Nvm got it! Now, how many snes titles can the mini hold? Will all 777 from a collection fit?

SNES Mini contains approximately 225 Mb of accessible Internal Nand Flash Memory. Entire set of 777 takes up over 3 times that:) Given you do not use the more advanced USB-HOST technique, which you may want to wait a few days on, just so you get accustomed to things! You will be able to get 100-150 games, to run without installing any additional stuff, such as RetroArch:)

Just using Hakchi2 and adding SNES Games, as is, will net you 75 percent compatibility, as far as games you add. Any that say 3rd party should be used, just skip adding for now. Once you are ready for more advanced stuff, you can add RetroArch, and furthermore get into USB-HOST:) Let me know if you need any help!

bigjdoberman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Need a little help here please... I am working on adding more games (Atari and Genesis) to my SNES. I have done a bunch of NES's before without this issue..but when adding games to the SNES (First time doing a SNES) I am able to play all the Atari and Genesis games but when it gets time to exit a game I get a C8 error for every game and the system just locks up....Any Idea what I'm missing here.

Thanks

Bigjdoberman

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need a little help here please... I am working on adding more games (Atari and Genesis) to my SNES. I have done a bunch of NES's before without this issue..but when adding games to the SNES (First time doing a SNES) I am able to play all the Atari and Genesis games but when it gets time to exit a game I get a C8 error for every game and the system just locks up....Any Idea what I'm missing here.

Thanks

Bigjdoberman
How many games do you have per screen/folder?

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
that ce edition is a joke. crashes every time i try n install the kenal. anyways, i cant seem to get mario all stars to work. i guess it isnt compatible.
I only Have a Problem when i Flash a Modul and Have not the sd card Insert Then it Gives a error .

But super mario all Stars work

Gesendet von meinem Huawei P10 mit Tapatalk

bigjdoberman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How many games do you have per screen/folder?

I don't have many in each folder..around 30..here is a screen to show you my set up. Weird thing also when I turn on my system now it always starts me in the language options where I choose English then it puts me into the games.

Thanks

Bigjdoberman

Attachments

• C8 error.png
    C8 error.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 188
Last edited by bigjdoberman,

bigjdoberman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any reason my SNES boots right into language menu after I installed hakchi, is there a way to make it boot right into the root (where games are shown) once turned on?????

Thanks

bigjdoberman

bigjdoberman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think you're going to have to reflash.

I re flashed original kernel, uninstalled hakchi and did a factory reset...then after installing custom kernel again it does this still and still getting the C8 error after exciting every game...just don't get it.

Bigjdoberman

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I re flashed original kernel, uninstalled hakchi and did a factory reset...then after installing custom kernel again it does this still and still getting the C8 error after exciting every game...just don't get it.

Bigjdoberman
What version of hakchi are you using?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I really didn't like playing online against other people always felt like I was being matched...