Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

Maurobr76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First, make sur retroarch module is on.
The easy way to run Asterix is to open hmod (as a folder, or a zip file) -> bin ->"nes" file, and change "core=fceumm" to "core=nestopia" (save the file). After that, add " --retroarch" to Asterix's command line.

Thanks but i dont get any of that :)
I just dont get to play Asterix more then happy with all of the other games i have that works

Beathil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi i am new here

first of all thanks to everyone involved with hakchi.

I tried 2.11 version and it worked on my old computer with VISTA!!

Hakchi 2.12 doesn't work (waiting for device and doesn't flash anything) , i guess i'll have to buy a new computer? :(
I had the same problem, try a different usb cable. That worked for me.

Reactions: HecklerJH

Hellequin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
All the emulators are really too much to process, regarding bugs.
Maybe @pcm720 and everybody should focus on integrating and mass-testing Nestopia (no bug with saves, display, etc.) and then try other 8-bit emulators (GB/GBC, Master System, Pc-Engine), and then other emulators (everything being optional in the module apart Nestopia, the main point of RetroArch on Nes Mini being to run all Nes games).
For now, there are problems from everywhere, which means each indidual emulator sees its integration slowed-down and not absolutlery reliable.
In other words : step by step is the surest way to walk.

Last edited by Hellequin,

Salvaliente

Trophies
XP
Country
The core is in WIP the creator is modding some buttons config for classic controller to make playable some greats games of CPC.... Fernando Martin will be playing again on Mini.

Rgs.
ok thanks, please when you have new notices post here, i want to play all my oldies...la abadia del crimen, livingstone supongo... and a few more, thanks again

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah i'm ready! I made my snap of the year.

in a very good condition and complete for 29 Euro (30$ or 25GBP)

3.jpg 4.jpg 7.jpg

Jackel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And for people that are looking for better snes emulation (Yoshi's Island) try some of the bsnes cores. I don't think the accuracy ones will work btw.

http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/linux/armhf/latest/

Is the NESC powerful enough for any variant of bsnes? I won't be able to test for a couple of days. Would love to hear what someone's experience with it is. If anyone tests bsnes or catsfc /snes9x2005 Pls post results

Edit: sorry replied to post before I finished reading. Still would like to see posts about catsfc

Last edited by Jackel,

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Woa... These things don´t come in cheap usually. Were did you get it from?

I know, that's why i must buy this!
And now the funny part, i bought it on Ebay from a "big" german gaming reseller called "Konselkost", its the same expansive reseller type like GameStop. There is another controller from the same reseller... but.... WITHOUT any other stuff.... Controller Only in a used condition and they sell it for 76 Eur.

jamezh2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know, that's why i must buy this!
And now the funny part, i bought it on Ebay from a "big" german gaming reseller called "Konselkost", its the same expansive reseller type like GameStop. There is another controller from the same reseller... but.... WITHOUT any other stuff.... Controller Only in a used condition and they sell it for 76 Eur.
That's ridiculous... :rofl2:
Good for you that you caught one though. I´m looking for a bargain now quite a while...

Reactions: NeoRame

Kobe46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
https://wiki.libretro.com/index.php?title=Nintendo_SNES_Core_Compatibility

I believe this might need updating for games for SNES compatibility for libretro cores. Snes9x2005 (previously named CatSFC) has best compatibility with games so far. The problem is I don't think it has been fully tested. Since Snes9x2010 (previously Snes9xNext) is the current core, this list needs some more testing and entering.

When I get my mini back from my friend's place I can run some more tests.

Thanks to PCM for creating a module version of each this.

jamezh2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Lach, warum versuche ich Konsolenkost zu beschreiben, müsstest du ja auch kennen. Kommst ja auch von hier seh ich grad. LOL
Genauso ein bekloppter Laden wie Gamestop. Überteuert, unfreundlich, inkompetent! Da bekommen mich keine zehn Pferde mehr rein.. ;)

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested Mame2003 core with roms like Toki and it works great. Unfortunately it seems not to work with roms such as Dungeons And Dragons [ddsom.zip], it goes back to the main screen clover gui; i suspect rom is too big, need more tests. The core i used is this one: https://www.sendspace.com/file/p51sq3
just unpack in \user_mods folder and upload to nes mini. Roms were uploaded inside an official NES title in .zip format.

Reactions: princesaph

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Are you going to bake yourself a cake?