Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

S-GUNN-99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wont let me add snes or genesis games. I copied the retroarch.hmod to user_mods and started up hakchi2.12. Then tried to add module and it said I had to dump kernel first. So i did and then it let me add retroarch module. But still no SNES games. It says "select NES files" and only searches for .nes files. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by S-GUNN-99,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got that one from eBay.

I originally had for one for free from Club Nintendo as it was something that was available in Europe and Japan but sold it ages ago as I didn't think I'd ever need it again. The one from eBay cost me just over £40 but I was going to need to get a SNES controller at some point and I knew how good this was and the alternatives weren't that different in terms of cost and they're also not made by Nintendo, which this is.

I sold the original controller for a hell of a lot more than paid for this one so although the first one was free, it's sort of paid for the second one.

It's a wonderful controller and I can't recommend it enough to people if you can get them for a good price. It also has a slightly longer lead than the official NES version but I still use extension cables with both.

I do prefer the packaging on the Super Famicom Version though, not that it really matters.

$_1.JPG

post-3103-0-95803100-1310306405.jpg

I totally agree with you. That's why I prefer PAL SNES version via Japan Super Famicom over ugly American SNES version.

kingj

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mhmm it won't let me open hakchi 2.12 now? says I don't got permission I think my anti virus is acting up

NESCLASSIC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so early testing no issues adding Genesis, SNES, gameboy color, and gameboy, however Game Gear files, both .Zip and .GG do not link with the genesis emulator by default so you have to manually tell it (MD) on every one of them.

chillmodious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep wondering the same qtion before i start
Don't need to reflash original. Just update as you would with any other version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You manage folders when you click synchornize it will bring up the folder manager and thats when you do it, basically its the very last step.
Yes, and this is somewhat important IMO if adding games from other systems. I don't like different games from different systems commingling in the UI.

NESCLASSIC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You manage folders when you click synchornize it will bring up the folder manager and thats when you do it, basically its the very last step.

Oh and don't forget to go into settings and choose pages/folder structure , custom show every time,

otherwise you wont get the file manager

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Announcer - "Ok folks we have a good fight today, Bakerman takes on Wario. This should be a good...