Argentina
If someone wants a box art for Earthbound Beginnings
s8SQvcI.png

I know, its not the best boxart but I want it for this game

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
you better dump your own kernel instead of downloading it from some obscure link.

did you FEL boot the device and successfully installed the USB driver?
He edited the post and said that with other kernel it's working her mini nes.

Rgs.

Reactions: ym2612

RinTinSlayer1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everybody since hakchi2 2.09 can "auto put" the cluster patch(also in first post like all the info i'm telling you) only adding the game.
At the beginning i made a video with the patch, running on mini nes:
Startropics II - Zoda's Revenge // MMC3 Hack patch

Rgs.

It seems like the link to the patch isn't working anymore!

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, I haven't updated since 20.8, I guess it's time to do so. So once I download the newer version do I just replace the file of the older Hakchi with the new one?
Short answer: Yes.
Video answer: (the video isn't the 2.11 last version but "steps" are the same)

Rgs.

diobrando19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Magnus87

vanlandw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone run into the issue where you are unable to use Google to retrieve box art?

Download covers for all games or single title doing 'Google' never populates results and spikes CPU.

Anybody encountered this issue able to find a resolution. Tried reboot, browser cache and a new installation of Hakchi to no changes

Untitled.png Untitled2.png

othersteve

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone run into the issue where you are unable to use Google to retrieve box art?

Download covers for all games or single title doing 'Google' never populates results and spikes CPU.

Anybody encountered this issue able to find a resolution. Tried reboot, browser cache and a new installation of Hakchi to no changes

View attachment 76929 View attachment 76930
Lurker here. My guess is your firewall or security configuration. Not sure what third-party security program you are using (if any), but I would suggest trying to disable it (or at least the firewall) to see if it makes a difference.

Reactions: Tootyuk and nesito

orgazmo1009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So ive done a few consoles now for friends and the google feature never works for me. I get a error. I downloaded the hakchi 2.11 and tried the download all from goggle and i get the same error on every single one. Has anyone had this google error and can help me? It does it on my mac and my pc. Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What's a full library? That doesn't mean anything. Licensed us games? Non licensed us games? Pal only games? Famicom/fds games? Hacks? Homebrew?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Let us know when you get it going then

Well a full library would be the US library. Considering its a NTSC console I mean a ntsc library. But i found what I was looking for. thanks though.

Baggins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, me too does not want to play sega on nintendo hardware, that would be odd/wrong.

Its been a reality since like Gamecube era? I think.... Sonic games on Gamecube... Skies of Arcadia... Sonic Collection (which was assorted games from Sega Genesis/Sega CD?)

Sega released games on the Gameboy Advance as well, and Nintendo DS...

Wii added Sega games to the Virtual Console, plus Nights, more newer Sonic Games, and there are also Game Gear and Sega Genesis games on the 3DS as well.

Wii-U definitely has some Sega games too.

Sega is already showing off a new Sonic game for the upcoming Switch as well.

Last edited by Baggins,

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
First Rare's Game on NES it's a great game with good graphics and gameplay

Slalom

Please, Enjoy!

Rgs.
---------------------------------------------
I get the Issue of reset to defaults settings in Video 2 days ago(sorry but I don't have all the time I want :(), I think this issue come from 2.11 Hakchi2. (I think from folders use, because I never have this issue before in previous releases)

It isn't a critical error, in my test only appears 1 time.(if don't add more games)

I hope @Cluster can solved soon.

Rgs

Last edited by nesito,

Haoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Its been a reality since like Gamecube era? I think.... Sonic games on Gamecube... Skies of Arcadia... Sonic Collection (which was assorted games from Sega Genesis/Sega CD?)

Sega released games on the Gameboy Advance as well, and Nintendo DS...

Wii added Sega games to the Virtual Console, plus Nights, more newer Sonic Games, and there are also Game Gear and Sega Genesis games on the 3DS as well.

Wii-U definitely has some Sega games too.

Sega is already showing off a new Sonic game for the upcoming Switch as well.

Thought it was obvious, but as a "retro gamer" it is logic to think SEGA + NINTENDO = awkward...

Baggins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought it was obvious, but as a "retro gamer" it is logic to think SEGA + NINTENDO = awkward...
It's been strange times ever since SEGA went bankrupt. Now we unholy alliances like Sonic and Mario sports games, Sonic in Smash Bros, Nintendo Sonic Amiibo figures....

The Tengan unlicensed Shinobi (by Sega) on NES is strange enough.

Last edited by Baggins,

fayce54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

It's been strange times ever since SEGA went bankrupt. Now we unholy alliances like Sonic and Mario sports games, Sonic in Smash Bros, Nintendo Sonic Amiibo figures....

The Tengan unlicensed Shinobi (by Sega) on NES is strange enough.

Sega Enterprises, Ltd developed and manufactured numerous home video game consoles from 1983 to 2001, but the financial losses incurred from its Saturn console and then its Dreamcast console caused the company to restructure in 2001 to become Sega Corporation, and subsequently focus on providing software as a third-party developer that oversees licensed games that launch on game consoles produced by other companies/former rivals.

Last edited by fayce54,
Reactions: Haoh

Lion83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okej so I added 120 games and I got the latest version. When trying to choose any game I get the C8 error. Don't know what to do? Maximum games I have chosen 120 by removing the 90 and type 120 in the configuration.

Last edited by Lion83,

Haoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When trying to choose any game I get the C8 error . Don't know what to do?

I don't mean to be rude but... after 100 pages on this topic you could guess you're not the only one with this problem ?
In short : type C8 error in search & u'll find it, sounds better than asking xxx times same stuff

Last edited by Haoh,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.