Lion83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
make use of folder option.
I don't want folders.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't mean to be rude but... after 100 pages on this topic you could guess you're not the only one with this problem ?
In short : type C8 error in search & u'll find it, sounds better than asking xxx times same stuff
Your right. I think I will remove some games

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't mean to be rude but... after 100 pages on this topic you could guess you're not the only one with this problem ?
In short : type C8 error in search & u'll find it, sounds better than asking xxx times same stuff

You might want to try that yourself first because it won't work. As in: "The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common." So no, you can't search for C8.

Haoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You might want to try that yourself first because it won't work. As in: "The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common." So no, you can't search for C8.
Glad i said specifically to type C8 error then

Lion83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So should I remove some games to get rid of C8? I don't want folders created.

Reactions: Tootyuk

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If someone wants a box art for Earthbound Beginnings
s8SQvcI.png

I know, its not the best boxart but I want it for this game

or if u want a clear version use mine ;)

blank.png

Lion83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Catch 22 sadly, the folders prevent the C8 errors when you start adding a ton more games
Okej thanks. I ended up removing couple of games instead. 105 games should be enough, I don't need more nes games nor any folders created, I don't know, I just don't like the folders. Thanks for your help.

Reactions: Tootyuk

orgazmo1009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like Google don't like requests from your IP address for some reason. I'm using web page parsing instead of API.

Ive tried on 2 different connections. I used to have AT&T with a 192.168 etc IP and now i have comcast. It didnt work with their 10.0.0 etc one and now i have a new router and modem and still doesnt work. I really dont wanna add ll of these manually. I have a complete cover library but man that would take forever.

Baggins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want folders.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Your right. I think I will remove some games

You can only put about 85-90 games total on the system (with no menus) before you start getting errors. Also it limits you to only on 1 saveslot per game when there are that many games on a page.

Last edited by Baggins,

Lion83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can only put about 85-90 games total on the system (with no menus) before you start getting errors. Also it limits you to only on e saveslot per game when there are that many games on a page.
I had 100 games yesterday without folders and without any problems. As soon as I added more games I started to get the error. So now I am about to drop some games and go down to 100 games again.

psygho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
more games (and artwork files) are less "space"* for savegames!
Wich eventuealy are the cause for c8 errors

*space is not the problem, its adressing limit of the emulator.
Not space it self.

Last edited by psygho,

mollywhopper78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a question for all that will do the right thing.... What's a proper donation amount to @Cluster for all his work? (And by right thing, I mean anyone benefitting from this should do more than say "thank you")

endtimes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the hakchi2 version 2.11, how many save slots are available per game assuming 30 games per page are used with folders and I add lets say 600 games? I don't want to get any errors. There was a list somewhere which I now can't find the link to. That list may also now be obsolete.

Thanks!

bigjdoberman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
With the hakchi2 version 2.11, how many save slots are available per game assuming 30 games per page are used with folders and I add lets say 600 games? I don't want to get any errors. There was a list somewhere which I now can't find the link to. That list may also now be obsolete.

Thanks!

Still 4 ... I have the same setup and haven't come across one error.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might have been asked but i just want confirmation to those who already did it. How many games can you fill in this little baby? Im planning to buy one, so i want to know first.

LTPaulieB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might have been asked but i just want confirmation to those who already did it. How many games can you fill in this little baby? Im planning to buy one, so i want to know first.

I have a little over 600, no issues, 4 save states per game. I'm pretty sure the general consensus is the same.

Reactions: Akira

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
Got a question for all that will do the right thing.... What's a proper donation amount to @Cluster for all his work? (And by right thing, I mean anyone benefitting from this should do more than say "thank you")
I donate 20€(in russian cash "rublos") and maybe is a little for all the work he does and he is doing.

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kontrolfreek.com/products/south-park-kenny-edition-thumbsticks?utm_source=facebook&ut...