Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

TxFxL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By selecting the max at 90 to have no folder, do you have full savestates feature (4 slot per games) with no C8 errors?

no, not sure how many you have to work with, somewhere around 40 total savestates before you have problems

RostigerNagel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just uploaded 700+ games and everything seems to work great.

Some suggestions:
An option to auto apply patches and auto discard (or accept) for all games would be nice, so taht you dont habe to klick 50+ times on yes or no when adding a large amount of games.
An option to just name the folders 0-9, A, B, would be nice. Then you could find games a bit quicker.

Otherwise really good work! I am looking forward to updates versions of hakchi2

Spottedfeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hakchi2 needs to patch mapper #69 and mapper #11. These are needed to run Bible Adventures, Bible Buffet, and Batman Return of the joker.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Please send to me any bugreports and suggestions.
Any chance of getting Hakchi2 to patch mapper #69 and mapper #11 ? These are needed to run Bible Adventures, Bible Buffet, and Batman Return of the joker.

Just uploaded 700+ games and everything seems to work great.

Some suggestions:
An option to auto apply patches and auto discard (or accept) for all games would be nice, so taht you dont habe to klick 50+ times on yes or no when adding a large amount of games.
An option to just name the folders 0-9, A, B, would be nice. Then you could find games a bit quicker.

Otherwise really good work! I am looking forward to updates versions of hakchi2
How many save states per game do you have with 700 games ?

Baggins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There needs to be more control over the folders, someway to keep like style games together by genres. Zelda 1 and 2 get split across separate folders for example.

Reactions: TxFxL

TxFxL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There needs to be more control over the folders, someway to keep like style games together by genres. Zelda 1 and 2 get split across separate folders for example.

agreed, this would be amazing. a favorite folder would also be super useful, especially if there was a way to add to it from the game screen menu

bigjdoberman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You would be able to sort them by genres I assume if you re name your games like adding (01-blades of steel, 02- Techmo bowl, etc...) then it will through them in folders via number sorting instead of alphabetically..this will definitely take more time then I would have. Just a suggestion, not tested yet.

Bigjdoberman

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
On the next update cluster mentioned his going to have the option to show the original 30 games upfront and then folders in the second page ?
Let's hope so, I would also like to see that the titles of the folders are different. For example; if the first title in the folder would be Double Dragon and last in the folder would be Zelda. I would like it to display like: DO - ZE. With the full titles it looks somewhat messy. You need two letters because under "T" for example there could be more then 30 titles.

Last edited by jelmer,
Reactions: heygravity

Retro arcade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

rename it to Zelda 2 and voila, solved

Hakchi2 needs to patch mapper #69 and mapper #11. These are needed to run Bible Adventures, Bible Buffet, and Batman Return of the joker.

No it doesn't need to. And what makes you think it can? Some simple mappers can be converted to others but many mappers are stuck as they are and only way to get a game as something else is for someone to create a game specific patch. So only way you are getting your mappers working is for the classics firmware to be rewritten to support new mappers or to support some other emulator.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo