Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone wonders why a locked copy of the main sheet exists, that's why. :wtf:

Wait what? Is there a locked copy somewhere? Who do we notify this blatant vandalism to? I mean, who do we tell that to and who maintains the page? We should just lock out anyone who doesn't have a username or is required to show their real username.

@pcm720 Any suggestions?

Last edited by the_randomizer,

NESjimbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait what? Is there a locked copy somewhere? Who do we notify this blatant vandalism to? I mean, who do we tell that to and who maintains the page? We should just lock out anyone who doesn't have a username or is required to show their real username.
In the file itself, there is a tab labeled "Copy of main list" and is protected from update.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the file itself, there is a tab labeled "Copy of main list" and is protected from update.

I realize that, but how do we prevent some punk from vandalizing in the future? Surely, someone's in charge of the list and can catch the little punk who did this? Doesn't PCM720 maintain it? Only certain people should be allowed.

Edit: Looks to be back to normal

mrjamma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks @Cluster I just used 21.c worked great

I added 38 games without folders. No errors on shutdown.

Majority were NTSC USA roms.
Super Street Fighter II added without any modification and worked great (used to have to change some preset ID from what I read)
I added Parodius which only had either Jap or PAL rom available. Used PAL rom converted to NTSC with IPS patch before uploading - works great
Ultimate MK3 had a report of audio issues after character selection screen. I used a PAL rom converted to NTSC - no audio issues from what I can see.

The only game which didnt work 100% is Rock and roll Racing as everyone already knows. Tried NTSC rom and a PAL rom converted to NTSC with IPS patch - both give a black title screen. You can press Start a couple times to get passed it though. I didn't want to add retroarch for just the one games' sake, so I'll probably live with it like that if i dont delete it

Very happy thanks for all the hard work and input from everyone!

Last edited by mrjamma,

Link8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone noticed that Sensible Soccer is not loading?

Also noticed that Cannon Fodder is a bit lagging with the music. Game plays good though.

myspacee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,
i've some questions :

- where is the default Hakchi windows web installer folder ?
- If i change my computer or reinstall it, how 'export' all my setting and tuning ?
- Is there any way to 'export' my customizations to another snes-mini ?

Thank you for any reply,
m.

Baggins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You
Can we report Ebay sales of hakchi modified consoles, citing this?
You could report it anyways any system that had more than advertised 21 Games is a dead giveaway that it’s been modded.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyone noticed that Sensible Soccer is not loading?

Also noticed that Cannon Fodder is a bit lagging with the music. Game plays good though.

Isn’t Cannon Fodder a Pal game?

Reactions: Pikapichu

wizball1973

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Thanks @Cluster I just used 21.c worked great

I added 38 games without folders. No errors on shutdown.

Majority were NTSC USA roms.
Super Street Fighter II added without any modification and worked great (used to have to change some preset ID from what I read)
I added Parodius which only had either Jap or PAL rom available. Used PAL rom converted to NTSC with IPS patch before uploading - works great
Ultimate MK3 had a report of audio issues after character selection screen. I used a PAL rom converted to NTSC - no audio issues from what I can see.

The only game which didnt work 100% is Rock and roll Racing as everyone already knows. Tried NTSC rom and a PAL rom converted to NTSC with IPS patch - both give a black title screen. You can press Start a couple times to get passed it though. I didn't want to add retroarch for just the one games' sake, so I'll probably live with it like that if i dont delete it

Very happy thanks for all the hard work and input from everyone!

See my post about RNR workaround.

You

You could report it anyways any system that had more than advertised 21 Games is a dead giveaway that it’s been modded.

Sensi had a US release as Championship Soccer 94. Use that.

WigWrm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
See attached. Anyone else see this LEGAL NOTICE that was inserted by the maker of Hakchi??! Crazy.

Cluster should really update that to not read 'If you bought already modded system, you was scammed'.

View attachment 102454

Look at /usr/share/ui/snes-usa/resources/strings/usa_en/string.lng
Modify line 10 to this "sys_copyright_games_HeadText": "",

This bugged me too...

MartU

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You

I think it is PAL indeed. Play em on Retroarch, SNES or Genesis/Megadrive. This is what I do with Sensible Soccer too

Reactions: Baggins

Link8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, so the game should be running smooth. I will uncheck the compress feature as a test.

Ah I understand now. CF has only been released in PAL. Same for Sensible Soccer then I'd say.

wizball1973

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Ok, so the game should be running smooth. I will uncheck the compress feature as a test.

Ah I understand now. CF has only been released in PAL. Same for Sensible Soccer then I'd say.

Nope. Check my post above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: