Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

hxnhx4me

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I installed retroarch and snes9x2010, but on the SNES Mini doesn't starts these programms. Also in the Command at the last point I, in Game Illusion of Gaia, written "retroarch" but it doesn't works.

Aternel

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I added 69 games, i'm now at 90 total, and the reset feature is reaaaally slow. Is it because there is too much games? tried to create multiple pages but it doesn't change anything. I'll probably delete 30 games after trying them all anyway

MartU

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone that tried Sensible Soccer yet? I played that so much (on Amiga 500 actually back then), but didn't see it in a large NTSC/USA bundle of games, neither on the emulator websites with roms aside from the Europe versions. Pretty strange as they only call it 'soccer' in the USA, where Europe calls it football ;-)

njaynl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well can confirm all is fine with the release of 2.20 :)

What i did from RC5:

1. used the uninstall button and let it flash
2. flashed original kernel from backup
3. tested snes mini on tv all ok and back to defaults
4. flashed customer kernel with latest version
5. installed snes9x core for Rock and Roll Racing
6. installed 51 games, and added --retroarch command line to rock and roll racing game
7. tested some games including the ones with the retroarch command, all works fine even saving and going back !

to Cluster thanks m8 ! awesomely done in just a week !

Reactions: Jukrae

Kasios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Lately nobody answers my questions, but anyway, I do not lose hope. I have 140 roms in total stuck, and in none of which I have gotten I get the icon of the pencil in those games that you have option of salve-game. Does anyone know why? Does anyone know how to put that icon? Thank you.:unsure:

Last edited by Kasios,

mrjamma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lately nobody answers my questions, but anyway, I do not lose hope. I have 140 roms in total stuck, and in none of which I have gotten I get the icon of the pencil in those games that you have option of salve-game. Does anyone know why? Does anyone know how to put that icon? Thank you.:unsure:

Im waiting on some help on page 672 before i jump in :)

Aternel

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, even with the original 21 games, it still takes a long time to reset (10seconds) now that i've installed the custom kernel & retroarch + snes9x module :/

Last edited by Aternel,

njaynl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, even with the original 21 games, it still takes a long time to reset now that i've installed the custom kernel & retroarch + snes9x module :/

It only does that with games that use the retroarch command at least on my side :)

RetrogamerX

Trophies
XP
Country
imho I don't see the point of having other console games running on the snes mini. I have plenty of other systems that run every other console. I'm keeping my Snes mini and NES mini pure. I'm only putting SNES games on the snes mini. I've put a extra 50 or so more SNES games on the mini and I'm happy with that.

Thanks cluster for make this happen.:bow:

Ceuse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anybody knows how i can add / enable a crt filter to retroarch? i tried it by using the retroarch menue to settings/video/video filter
then tried a few from etc/libretro/shaders but they dont seem to work / trigger.

anything im missing? i found some information about shaders in retroarch but only for the nes mini. so any help would be apreciated how i can add (preferebly the same/similar crt filter then the original emulator) to retroarch and activate it.

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
terranigma working with retroarch,but what if new core comes out,is it back the whole process or just add the new core via modules?

Eggman85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
having my hakchi2 de nes, just update the hakchi new to its latest version and as always will be the roms to snes? Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill