XP
Country
Germany

rhester72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added it the global command line so that I get the best emulation possible for all games. (Many. many games ran like crap on the stock emulator.) I couldn't add --retroarch into each game individually as it would take me ages to do that. It was way easier to just do it for all of them at once in global.

Does doing this globally affect the 30 built-in games, or just the ones we add?

Rodney

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone I have a few questions about this(Dont want to mess it up) I already have plenty of NES Games..and I went ahead last night and downloaded the latest Hakchi2..extracted the retroarch-clover-master folder and put in the hmod folder into the correct folder in hakchi2..did the same with retroarch-no_smooth.hmod folder..now I Need to know what to do next..I have on my PC a folder for NES Games, a folder for SNES Games, and one for N64 games..so Im not sure if Im supposed to just go to add games and add everything at once or it can be added separately..I want what someone here posted earlier..how when you turn on the console it shows you a folder for N64 games, one for SNES, and so on..is there a limit as to how many games I can have in each category? So far for the SNES I only have about 20 games, same for the N64..for the NES I have about 79 games..thanks for all your help really appreciate it :-)

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, I'm not sure.
I think that watchdog transfers the saves to a game-specific folder of kachikachi every time you close RetroArch, so it's possible that they'll be there after reflash.
Savestates are not overwritten, they remains where they are; the only things needed is that the game id you will re-upload remains the same.

Henke007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello

I am using Vista and had no problems using 2.11 for NES games.

But i can't go through the procedure with 2.12 . I put the dump folder and games from .11 to .12 and the retroarch mode file in user mode etc. I open 2.12 exe and try to install retroarch and OK. I just get waiting for device and nothing happens. I don't get the box with instructions to reset and power on etc. I tried reset and power 5 seconds but nothing.

I tried .11 again just to ad another nes game and it worked and the kernel got updated without me touching the NES mini just connect to USB so that still worked.

???

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
From the beginning I have #!/bin/sh
exec retroarch-clover fbalpha2012_cps2 "$@".
What kind of file neogeo.rar?
Check this video and enable sub translated.
I made the full process to add NeoGeo games from GUI. THe neogeo.zip is the BIOS of NeoGeo mandatory in this case be together with game rom.

Rgs.

PS: My actual retroarch.hmod is made froms Cluster and pcm720 with only more cores or bin for the cores. But If want I share.

Last edited by nesito,
Reactions: Truchen

szataneria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Check this video and enable sub translated.
I made the full process to add NeoGeo games from GUI. THe neogeo.zip is the BIOS of NeoGeo mandatory in this case be together with game rom.

Rgs.

PS: My actual retroarch.hmod is made froms Cluster and pcm720 with only more cores or bin for the cores. But If want I share.

I need bios for CPS2 games?

pcm720

Trophies
Website
pcm720.me
XP
Country
Russia
Savestates are not overwritten, they remains where they are; the only things needed is that the game id you will re-upload remains the same.

Yes, looking at watchdog, I can tell that the saves are saved in /var/cache as $game_id.save

What's the directory to /var/cache? I can't find it.

Don't bother, it's NES' file system. You won't be able to access it without UART (for now, at least)

Nesticle042

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you can change the folder icons but do you just replace them (up to 204x204) in folder_images with new folders or something else? Will I have to sync again?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol