Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

Uncman23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install the program? Are you executing the hakchi.exe from hakchi2.zip or you extract all content from hakchi2.zip in a place of your PC?
What error gives to you?, take a picture please post here to try to help you.

Rgs.

I have a iMac, so I'm using my wife's Windows computer, I extracted all content from Hakichi2.zip to documents on my computer. I start to run the program and this is what happens during the 5 steps

Sorry for the bad quality pictures lol had to resize them to be able to fit.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 259
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 245
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 253

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a iMac, so I'm using my wife's Windows computer, I extracted all content from Hakichi2.zip to documents on my computer. I start to run the program and this is what happens during the 5 steps

Sorry for the bad quality pictures lol had to resize them to be able to fit.
Have you installed the driver for put the mini in FEL mode?

Rgs.

Uncman23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you installed the driver for put the mini in FEL mode?

Rgs.

Man feel like an idiot! lol I allowed hakchi2 to install(after popping up on the anti-virus warning) but while extracting forgot to disable the anti virus all together, so not ALL parts were able to extract! It's working fine now. Thank You

Reactions: nesito

happysadughno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is only test, please don't be crazy.

Please, enjoy!

Rgs.

I have seen your other videos and wanted to know how to get neogeo working?
Already installed the fbalpha 2012 neogeo core to the folder and placed the neogeo.zip bios in the rom folder but when I load archive the FB core is not an option

Thanks for any help and for the vids

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
I have seen your other videos and wanted to know how to get neogeo working?
Already installed the fbalpha 2012 neogeo core to the folder and placed the neogeo.zip bios in the rom folder but when I load archive the FB core is not an option

Thanks for any help and for the vids
Thanks I'm glad that like it!
Have you tried something different? Do it backwards. I mean First load the core. And then, go to Load Content to look the neogeo game .zip and then select load Archive.

Rgs.

NESCLASSIC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updates with RA look great. Looking forward to next week. What's everyone's plan to play SNES and Genesis and other types of games controller wise? I see the Club Nintendo Famicom SNES wii controller looks nice but its pricey?

Anyone think 8bitdo Classic edition set would be best options or are there others out there I'm not aware of.
Pretty hard to play SNES games with 2 buttons.

FYI, The Myarcade wireless pro is 19.99 on amazon , it's made for the NES classic and has lots of buttons, is basically the same size as the original controller, and feels lag free when I use it.

https://www.amazon.com/Arcade-GamePad-Pro-Nintendo-Entertainment-System/dp/B01M34DLXD

Last edited by NESCLASSIC,
Reactions: Uncman23

happysadughno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks I'm glad that like it!
Have you tried something different? Do it backwards. I mean First load the core. And then, go to Load Content to look the neogeo game .zip and then select load Archive.

Rgs.

Yes this is what I meant. I load core first, no problems and then I select the neogeo rom zip but when I select load archive the FB Alpha is not listed. This is why I am confused. Thanks again

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes this is what I meant. I load core first, no problems and then I select the neogeo rom zip but when I select load archive the FB Alpha is not listed. This is why I am confused. Thanks again
Have you only a archive name neogeo.zip in your RA roms folder? If you have more, what size of them?

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

bkrieger674

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having issues getting this to work. I installed the program, I plugged the nes on to my Windows PC, and windows installed the driver. After adding the games, some of the games didn't work and not all of then loaded. I tried to start over with the tool, but now whe. I plug the nes mini in, I get an error could not find nes mini when clicking on install driver. No matter what I do it does not see the nes mini. How do I uninstall the USB driver and get windows to reinstall driver?

happysadughno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you only a archive name neogeo.zip in your RA roms folder? If you have more, what size of them?

Rgs.

I just threw the neogeo.zip (the bios) in the rom folder along with the neogeo rom im trying to get working (metalslug). Should I just have the neogeo.zip and neogeo rom in the RA folder?

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
I just threw the neogeo.zip (the bios) in the rom folder along with the neogeo rom im trying to get working (metalslug). Should I just have the neogeo.zip and neogeo rom in the RA folder?
Are you sure that this NeoGeo Rom is for FBA the mslug.zip ? I think that a Mame rom doesn't work on FBA, and also FBA rom must be of the correct romset.

neogeo.zip must be in the same RA \roms folder. and also mslug.zip

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

happysadughno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure that this NeoGeo Rom is for FBA the mslug.zip ? I think that a Mame rom doesn't work on FBA, and also FBA rom must be of the correct romset.

Rgs.

I will have to do more research to double check if it is from the correct romset. It is indeed a neogeo rom not a mame rom though and they are in the same folder

Appreciate the replies!

Uncman23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

happysadughno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rgs.

I tried a different rom and everything works great now :bow:

Reactions: nesito

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: