Hacking hacking the wii u

Xillia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a wii u that is on 4.2.0 u
I never used it, but my brother played with it long time ago. Should I update it or something?

I would like to know if it's possible to JB/hack it just like with the 3DS and PS3 in order to play roms from an sd card. If so, how can I do that?
I see many threads and I don't know which to fallow.

Xillia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't believe it! it just forced me into updating and I couldn't stop it and it's on 5.5.0 u now :/ :/
How bad is that?

Xillia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to turn it off but this is the first time I use the wii u I didn't know how and it wasnt possible to turn off, it said that the gamepad was updating, then when I went to the system information it stands 5.5.0 u there.

Last edited by Xillia,

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
People, he said that the liked the idea of releasing it on Christmas as a surprise, but something as big as an IOSU Exploit need a lot of work, don't get upset or mad with anyone if it doesn't get published on Holidays or something like that. Just be patient and don't get way too hyped for your own good.

I already can see the comments if this gets delayed "You said that we would have it on Christmas!!!!11" "OMG What a troll he probably doesn't even have anything lol" "This is a scam" "Go to hell please" "Will you ask for Money?!"

Reactions: henn64

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Now I'm wondering if I should update from 5.4.0 to 5.5.0. :unsure::unsure:
Never, it's 23rd of December, will you update right now?
If I were you, I wouldn't wait this much just for update to 5.5.0 right now, it's so close, maybe on Holidays or maybe not, but the new Exploit it's really close anyway.
Lower FW is always better, remember that, you can only go Forward at least for now, never backwards, just like a shark.

Reactions: henn64

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never, it's 23rd of December, will you update right now?
If I were you, I wouldn't wait this much just for update to 5.5.0 right now, it's so close, maybe on Holidays or maybe not, but the new Exploit it's really close anyway.
Lower FW is always better, remember that, you can only go Forward at least for now, never backwards, just like a shark.
I just haven't heard any news on any exploit for 5.4.0.

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all