Hacking hacking the wii u

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
That's the point. How long will it take to port each firmware version?
Don't worry, the first ones will probably be 5.3.2, 5.4.0. and 5.5.0 if you ask me.
First the FW's with most people in them, he wouldn't start porting it for people on 2.0.0 or other low Firmwares because pretty much nobody has a Wii U on that FW.

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't worry, the first ones will probably be 5.3.2, 5.4.0. and 5.5.0 if you ask me.
First the FW's with most people in them, he wouldn't start porting it for people on 2.0.0 or other low Firmwares because pretty much nobody has a Wii U on that FW.
inb4 2.0.0 B O Y S come out of the woodwork

Reactions: Lacius and Chuardo

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just haven't heard any news on any exploit for 5.4.0.
If you update from 5.4.0 you'll lose an entry point that you've had all this time, which is OSDriver kexploit that is being used on 5.3.2... All you've needed was a browser exploit to trigger it, so atleast if you didn't have IOSU right way, you still got that..

oPolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There is a difference between intended release date and promised release date...just want to make that clear, since most people on this forum don't seem to be able to tell the difference.

Do not worry. In case it's not ready (and it should not be released, before it is - if you decide to release it), I am ready on the 25th of December to harass and swear at every whiner that pops in and believes, he/she is privileged to get it and/or which believes you are fake and 'do not deliver'.

I will defend you till I am banned. That's just the kind of nice guy I am.
I got your back bro.

Reactions: henn64

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do not worry. In case it's not ready (and it should not be released, before it is - if you decide to release it), I am ready on the 25th of December to harass and swear at every whiner that pops in and believes, he/she is privileged to get it and/or which believes you are fake and 'do not deliver'.

I will defend you till I am banned. That's just the kind of nice guy I am.
I got your back bro.

We should probably be more concerned about all the "When will 5.6.0 be supported?" XD, if the exploit doesn't get released on 24th it can be released later than 24th and that's it any useless drama would end by then. But when some people get their console updated later on, there is no ruturning back for them, and that would make them post a lot of that kind of comments without ending. I believe the announcement was given a large attention for now (its post eached over 56000 views and it was mentioned on other places like logic-sunrise, wololo...), hopefully this would make all the people who are interested block the auto updating efficiently, I can't imagine anything more generous than an exploit that supports the latest firmware during its release.

Reactions: SomeGamer

ddurdle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont mind being patient, but every time it's delayed thats another day nintendo can release a secret update.

Not really because they wouldn't know where the exploit lies,or they would have patched it already. The longer it delays, the more firmware and games published with it.

Besides, whenever someone says they'll release something on a certain date, especially a special date like christmas, it never happens. Releases of exploits are usually suddenly released without a "build up to a date".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one