Hacking hacking scene question

serving

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i havent played my wii for like a year now and is getting back inot it and was wondering if anyone can filll me on what i miss and what new things i should get

btw my wii is modded with darkcorp v1.0 can it play conduit 2?

OmegaVesko

Trophies
XP
Country
"darkcorp"... Bleh. I reeeeally dislike Darkcorp, I suggest you get rid of it immediately. Just use Neogamma to launch backups.

serving

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i have no problems with darkcorp and i have backup lanucher already and i might do usb loader as for modmii why would i need that as the only thing i want to know is if any new update is required to play new wii games

icecold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
serving said:
lol i have no problems with darkcorp and i have backup lanucher already and i might do usb loader as for modmii why would i need that as the only thing i want to know is if any new update is required to play new wii games

Try first, ask later.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
serving said:
No. At worst, you need to find out what IOS a game uses and update that. Or, since you're a darkcorper: find out if there is a difference in darkcorp 1.1.

serving

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
speaking of darkcorp there is no update to it besides 1.1 and for gc backups has the audio stream been fixed yet

troy512

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want to play from disc channel you will need to cdip the required IOS, i dont know which one though.

if you want to play from usb loader you need a cIOS base of 57

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
I love it when we all agree

If you've been away from the wii for a year the chances are that yeah your softmod is out of date.
Modmii is pretty much the standard around here for softmodding/updating sofmodded, wii's
so using this will auto give you any ios' that you need to launch never games.
But if you want to continue launching your backups from the disc channel then as someone has already said look at darkcorp 1.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up