Hacking / Editing Pokemon Rumble.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Rick Astley, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Rick Astley
    OP

Rick Astley The real one !

Apr 1, 2015
    Hi !

I've creating this thread because i'd like to find a solution once for all at my problem : I'm a huge fan of Pokemon Rumble and the fact that we can Shiny Hunt on it (... Why this is not a thing on Rumble World really ?) but i'm starting to have a huge collection and so i'm fearing to have always the same Shiny because i'm focusig on 1st gen Pokemon.

So i'd like to find a solution and being able to hunt more. For THIS i've two solution :

- The most dififcult but the most effective for me : Finding a way to edit all the Pokemon present in a place for every level mode. This way I could delete Pokemon I already have and stay with some rarity in order to hunt correctly.

- Save Editing : This way I just should put the Shiny I want to edit as my main pokemon, opening a hex editor and editing as I want. Problem, no way to find the adress. I've tried with 2 saves (one + one at the same time but I bought a pokemon that I coudl edit) nothing revelent.

I'm asking that because i've dit a 40k Shiny Hunt in order to find my 4th Shiny Alakazam. Quite boring.

Thanks o/