Country
Poland
when you install your plugins

just have a 1 and the end of the line for the plugin
ie:
ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheat.prx 1

so they with be enable by default
Yup, that is entirely correct.

You'll need three text files - "VSH.txt", "GAME.txt" and "POPS.txt", each can have different plugins. Once you have those set up, you can freely enable and disable them from the VSH Menu. Be sure not to call the files "XXX.txt.txt", this happens sometimes when Windows is set to hide extensions.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Plugins seem to have activated themselves. Only problem now is that the Street PSP series has no bloody wifi, so having finally discovered arguably the only other person in the city with a copy of Dissidia Duodecim, it's impossible to play multiplayer thanks to a backwards-ass decision by Sony to remove hardware. UP YOURS SONY! I hack your shit as a mark of protest!

But seriously, cheers for the help everyone. My friend now has a complete run of Final Fantasy games from 1-9, with a few spinoffs for good measure. Should keep her amused for a few weeks.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Plugins seem to have activated themselves. Only problem now is that the Street PSP series has no bloody wifi, so having finally discovered arguably the only other person in the city with a copy of Dissidia Duodecim, it's impossible to play multiplayer thanks to a backwards-ass decision by Sony to remove hardware. UP YOURS SONY! I hack your shit as a mark of protest!

But seriously, cheers for the help everyone. My friend now has a complete run of Final Fantasy games from 1-9, with a few spinoffs for good measure. Should keep her amused for a few weeks.
"Friend"...

"Her" (She-Friend)...

"Favour"...

Giggidy... :creep:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No, she's spoken for. Girlfriend of my ex girlfriend's brother, so a friend. I appreciate my unfair reputation may have beaten me here but I'm genuinely innocent this time.
Yeah, yeah... we know.

On the plus side, if we did earn you a shag with this, sending us photographs is an entailed form of expressing gratitude. Videos are optional but also welcome. :creep:

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
There's no reason to downgrade the system - just use 6.60 CFW. Using Fast Recovery is only a slight inconvenience but it's far safer than downgrading the system. It's generally considered unsafe to downgrade a system below the lowest possible out-of-the-box firmware for a given version of the motherboard (in your case, 11g) unless there are reports that it works.

Fortunately, most if not all current downgraders simply won't let you downgrade unless they know it will work.

PSLover14

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bit.ly
XP
Country
New Zealand
Can i downgrade the version??
Georgearvas1998 said:
Good evening, i have the PSP E1004 11g. I tried all the ways that you said but when i go to play the iso game it say me the the files Corrupted. what can I do about it;

If your Street came with a version lower then 6.60, then you can. But there is no point. if ur isos are not working, Hit select, then try different UMD ISO Modes. Games like Tekken Dark Resurrection don't seem to work on Inferno Driver, So you need to try the Sony NP9660 one or the M33 Driver. My E-1002 (New Zealand Edition) came with 6.60 and it's on PRO-C2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1