Question HackdiskMount Prodinfo Failing

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by ytmodzmaster, May 8, 2019.

1. ytmodzmaster
    OP

ytmodzmaster Member

Newcomer
    May 8, 2019
    United States
    So i recently started downgrading from 7.0.0 and had no way into CFW Mode nor Stock mode so i backed up everything and started the downgrade im down at the point were i need to put my BIS keys into prodinfo My issue is when i put them into there it just fails with (FAIL Entropy: 7.989 (tested 16384 out of 16834 Bytes) ) Not sure how to get around this but its the same error for the other BIS keys i need to put in

2. ytmodzmaster
    OP

ytmodzmaster Member

Newcomer
    May 8, 2019
    United States
    *edit* Thank you to Mattytrog for solving my issue my switch fully works and i highly suggest anyone needing help ask him <3

mattytrog likes this.
  3. mattytrog

mattytrog You don`t want to listen to anything I say.

Apr 27, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Glad its sorted sir!

4. eBejita

eBejita Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2018
    Indonesia
    I have a problem with prodinfo....but i already email to you

5. Alschepmist

Alschepmist Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2019
    Germany
    I have the same problem please help

6. ytmodzmaster
    OP

ytmodzmaster Member

Newcomer
    May 8, 2019
    United States
    Wondering if you have ever had experience with this i just downloaded. Dont starve for the switch using a nsp and its saying its "Checking if this app can be played" And it never works Do you know anyway around this i just switched from a 32gb sd card to a 128gb and im running on 8.0.0 Thanks

7. ytmodzmaster
    OP

ytmodzmaster Member

Newcomer
    May 8, 2019
    United States
    *Edit* Found out i was missing kip and sig patches after i installed them the games worked properly and the error message went away i also did a unarchive bit on my entire sd card

mattytrog likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted