Homebrew Question HackdiskMount Prodinfo Failing

ytmodzmaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i recently started downgrading from 7.0.0 and had no way into CFW Mode nor Stock mode so i backed up everything and started the downgrade im down at the point were i need to put my BIS keys into prodinfo My issue is when i put them into there it just fails with (FAIL Entropy: 7.989 (tested 16384 out of 16834 Bytes) ) Not sure how to get around this but its the same error for the other BIS keys i need to put in

ytmodzmaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad its sorted sir!

Wondering if you have ever had experience with this i just downloaded. Dont starve for the switch using a nsp and its saying its "Checking if this app can be played" And it never works Do you know anyway around this i just switched from a 32gb sd card to a 128gb and im running on 8.0.0 Thanks

ytmodzmaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wondering if you have ever had experience with this i just downloaded. Dont starve for the switch using a nsp and its saying its "Checking if this app can be played" And it never works Do you know anyway around this i just switched from a 32gb sd card to a 128gb and im running on 8.0.0 Thanks

*Edit* Found out i was missing kip and sig patches after i installed them the games worked properly and the error message went away i also did a unarchive bit on my entire sd card

Reactions: mattytrog

macboedefeld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So i recently started downgrading from 7.0.0 and had no way into CFW Mode nor Stock mode so i backed up everything and started the downgrade im down at the point were i need to put my BIS keys into prodinfo My issue is when i put them into there it just fails with (FAIL Entropy: 7.989 (tested 16384 out of 16834 Bytes) ) Not sure how to get around this but its the same error for the other BIS keys i need to put in
How did you solve the problem? I have the same one. :o( I'm afraid someone put in the wrong biskeys... it was a mainboard i ordered from ebay... no booting past the Nintendo Logo... the nand-backup I made just fails to be encrypted...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM