ROM Hack [HACK] The Denpa Men 3

TheHeroJay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i edit my save file so that i only have one of each key item? I'm stuck at this part where it says i need the golden key but i've already picked it up in the locksmith's house.

AGamer995

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, can I ask for your help please?
I wanted to edit my Denpa Mens colour for QR Codes for both DM3 and DM2 using the HxD editor. But I can't understand how to change the default colour to the ones is want. For example, one of my Denpas default colour is Black and I want her default colour to be Pink but I couldn't figure out which of the decode texts I should change, and find the texts that are required to make that change.
So maybe perhaps could you make a guide on where to find the text that are required to make changes to your Denpa Men default colours and QR Codes please?
(also perhaps could you work on the QR Code hacks for both Denpa Men 2 & 3 please? I really love playing those games a lot. ^^)

Attachments

• Screenshot (63).png
    Screenshot (63).png
    329.3 KB · Views: 225

ErenNonSuzuku34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Can i still send in my save file to get shtuff added? I was just gonna ask if anybody knows the values for all the furniture,wallpaper & flooring? I wanna make my denpa men's house not look like trash >_<

denpa-dork

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
there's an issue with the save editor when your around the final parts of the game, specifically the guardian tower or going to squelch's new home. they both disappear entirely, not sure what causes this to happen but it sucks that I can't complete a chunk of the game's story content.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvojgRvNriw